Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > THE OFFICIAL EURO 2012 Thread
Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

Thumbs up

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
Even in 2010 though, it seemed like they could kick it up a notch at will, now I'm not so sure if they have that (in all fairness, they haven't need to). Don't get me wrong, I think they played very well, I just don't think they've been at their best yet. I also don't think Germany has played anywhere close to their best either. Both teams have yet to really be tested.

Agreed with the schedule.

I also think it was because of David Villa being in the squad. He suits the style more than Torres (although not many people know who Llorente is and it's criminal he doesn't get a chance) and not having a guy like him there is probably why you get that impression.

Old Post Jun-23-2012 23:03  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ammar.Hasan
Supreme tranceaddict

Yes I was wrong about the most goals. I will apologize for that, but as you can see. Stats speak for themselves...

Old Post Jun-23-2012 23:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Ammar.Hasan Click here to Send Ammar.Hasan a Private Message Add Ammar.Hasan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sasha
Obsequey

quote:
Originally posted by Ammar.Hasan
Yes I was wrong about the most goals. I will apologize for that, but as you can see. Stats speak for themselves...

what stats? lol

House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post Jun-23-2012 23:05  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ammar.Hasan
Supreme tranceaddict

I dont even want to argue with you anymore, it's useless.

Old Post Jun-23-2012 23:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Ammar.Hasan Click here to Send Ammar.Hasan a Private Message Add Ammar.Hasan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ammar.Hasan
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SPANIARD
I also think it was because of David Villa being in the squad. He suits the style more than Torres (although not many people know who Llorente is and it's criminal he doesn't get a chance) and not having a guy like him there is probably why you get that impression.

They really should have given Llorente a chance, isn't Roberto Salgado also Spanish? Another great striker. I dont know why they would choose Torres over them.

Old Post Jun-23-2012 23:07  Canada
Sasha
Obsequey

Spain played amazingly well today! The only problem is that their games are getting a tad boring since they control the ball so well and other teams can't do much about it paradox, the better they play the less entertaining the games are for an average viewer. Great skills and smart moves though. hats off

House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post Jun-23-2012 23:08  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sasha
Obsequey

quote:
I dont even want to argue with you anymore, it's useless.

haha. yup. cause you can't backup any of your bullshit with facts

Old Post Jun-23-2012 23:09  Latvia
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
They really should have given Llorente a chance, isn't Roberto Salgado also Spanish? Another great striker. I dont know why they would choose Torres over them.

Soldado didn't get selected. Don't even ask why Llorente hasn't played yet since I'm as clueless as anyone else.

Old Post Jun-23-2012 23:12  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ammar.Hasan
Supreme tranceaddict

Italy vs England predictions people?

Old Post Jun-23-2012 23:18  Canada
Sasha
Obsequey

quote:
Italy vs England predictions people?

thats a tough one. neither of the teams are playing well this year. I say 2:1 England though

Old Post Jun-23-2012 23:32  Latvia
LightsOut
Antagonist

When was the last time England played well?

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Jun-23-2012 23:34  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ammar.Hasan
Supreme tranceaddict

True can't see neither team winning the tournament but you never know with England. They have so much potential but always disappoint.

Old Post Jun-23-2012 23:51  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > THE OFFICIAL EURO 2012 Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID before intro The Prodigy (Vocal track) [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Emerson – Derrty [Kiddaz.fm] [KIDD LP 004] [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread