Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Remember when we used to go bananas about this
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Swamper
Webmonstah

Speaking of which, Decadence 2006 is the most reviewed Toronto event with 970 replies

http://tranceaddict.com/forums/show...threadid=338498

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Apr-03-2014 04:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Ah man, I really miss the old days of bouncing through the Orange Room to get from main room to KH and vice versa. So many good times. Guv used to be such an adventure.

Old Post Apr-03-2014 06:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sasha
Obsequey

OMG, you people are still ALIVE

Del, let's do a TOTA reunion event.. i know you all gonna hate it, but it has to be at the guvernment

House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post Apr-03-2014 13:20  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

quote:
Originally posted by chris1011
Really? Lee Foss and Jamie Jones?

once your beef with them lol I will say Lee is a bit of a douche in person... Jamie on the other hand is a wikkid nice guy

quote:
Originally posted by SPANIARD
Decadance had good parties because there was different music in every room. It wasn't The main headliners in the KH and the guys warming up for them in Guv like your line-up reads.

i could have inserted different djs from different subgenres (electro/edm, dubstep/bass) but i'm sure you would have posted something troll-ish about that...

Old Post Apr-03-2014 15:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha

Del, let's do a TOTA reunion event.. i know you all gonna hate it, but it has to be at the guvernment

That would be amaaaaazinggggg!!! I would go!!

Old Post Apr-03-2014 17:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:

It seems like a lot of older tranceaddicts are slowly resurfacing. We all miss the way it used to be. I was just reminiscing with Laura today.

I am so down for a TOTA reunion. We have to have one at Guv closing too! Remember the map of where the TA meet-up's would be?

Old Post Apr-03-2014 18:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

Let's just buy Guv!

Old Post Apr-03-2014 21:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zookeeper
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
It seems like a lot of older tranceaddicts are slowly resurfacing.

HI! I guess nostalgia is creeping into the collective consciousness! I was reading stuff from 2004!
...Done with the whole FB thing, I miss this bunch.

Old Post Apr-06-2014 05:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for zookeeper Click here to Send zookeeper a Private Message Add zookeeper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceGrooves
TiTan Of TrAncE

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
It was always funny to have a certain impression of a person and then meet them and be totally thrown off.

Yeah ... thought you were a 7 feet giant with six hands.

Doing roll call used to be fun. I used to feel good about arranging pre parties and putting people in touch. Enjoying music with friends I knew and new friends I met was the best.

Old Post Apr-07-2014 04:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceGrooves Click here to Send TranceGrooves a Private Message Add TranceGrooves to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
magikb
Home of Lix and Jenn²

quote:

I'd be down if I still lived in this province. I swear there is no EDM in Alberta. We're all just cowboys and country music

quote:
Originally posted by TranceGrooves

Doing roll call used to be fun. I used to feel good about arranging pre parties and putting people in touch. Enjoying music with friends I knew and new friends I met was the best.

It was a race for some of the really good roll calls, lol. I definitely agree on the music and great friends that were met.

Old Post Apr-07-2014 17:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for magikb Click here to Send magikb a Private Message Add magikb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Knox
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

yes

Old Post Apr-07-2014 18:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Knox Click here to Send Knox a Private Message Add Knox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by zookeeper
HI! I guess nostalgia is creeping into the collective consciousness! I was reading stuff from 2004!
...Done with the whole FB thing, I miss this bunch.

Hey!!

Old Post Apr-07-2014 22:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Remember when we used to go bananas about this
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAmazing ID from Leandro Gamez's set (Electro/Tech-House style)#3 [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGladiator & Izzy - Now We Are Free [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread