Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Pages (82): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

Interesting... was not aware of this Evernote thingy-ma-bob... checking it out.

Still waiting for the Android Player.... COME ON!!!!

I also think the browser needs to be updated... noticing more and more dynamic sites are lagging or having issues with the PlayBook. Facebook with all it's changes doesn't work well, and Gizmodo has some issues too.

Old Post Sep-14-2011 12:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Porky
State of Halcyon....

just upgraded to BB OS 6 and lost all my Shazam tags. FML!

looked online and looks like everyone else is having same problem. wtf, this is not the ICQ days when nothing was centralized or is it?

Old Post Sep-14-2011 22:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Porky Click here to Send Porky a Private Message Visit Porky's homepage! Add Porky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

Guys, haven't you been reading the iphone thread?

Blackberry's dead, move along already.

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Sep-14-2011 23:14  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by Porky
just upgraded to BB OS 6 and lost all my Shazam tags. FML!

looked online and looks like everyone else is having same problem. wtf, this is not the ICQ days when nothing was centralized or is it?

I've lost shazam tags whenever I've done an upgrade. I've lost tags several times to the point that I now notepad that shit before an upgrade

Old Post Sep-15-2011 06:58  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by LKD
I've lost shazam tags whenever I've done an upgrade. I've lost tags several times to the point that I now notepad that shit before an upgrade

If you go to the site you can register your phone number so that it remembers your tags using your phone number as an account or something...

BUT... I tried this and submitted the wrong number or something, they wanted it done as an international number with country codes and area code etc,

http://www.shazam.com/music/web/signup.html

But I fucked that up and they won't reply back to any of my emails I've sent. I've tried changing it a couple times using different numbers, 001419#######, 1519#######, I dunno which international prefix they want.

But back to PlayBook... I really want it to start supporting XVID with AC3 audio. And x264 mkv's would be pretty sweet as well! It's getting harder and harder to find new release movies without AC3 audio codec.

Old Post Sep-15-2011 11:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

BBM Music....who's tried it yet? AMAZING

Old Post Sep-16-2011 02:26  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by LKD

BetaZone?

Old Post Sep-16-2011 02:28  Canada
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X
BetaZone?

oui.

got an email congratulating me saying i was picked but really I'm sure it's available to anyone on betazone.

Old Post Sep-16-2011 02:29  United Arab Emirates
jester
[enigma within a enigma]

I hope RIM pulls an HP and sells the Playbook for $99 so I can buy one and port Android onto it Seeing in theory Android Honeycomb can be installed on the Playbook because of the TI OMAP processor and graphics chip.

Old Post Sep-16-2011 04:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for jester Click here to Send jester a Private Message Add jester to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GGM
Supreme houseaddict

quote:
Originally posted by LKD

It's damn sick that's for sure. Makes the prices you pay on iTunes quite laughable in some respects.

Old Post Sep-16-2011 13:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for GGM Click here to Send GGM a Private Message Add GGM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

Balls... just logged into my BetaZone and nothing... not eligible or something.

Old Post Sep-16-2011 16:24  Canada
LightsOut
Antagonist

BBM music is pretty good, but hardly anyone on my bbm has it so far which is a bit of a drawback, although I'm guessing that will change once it goes public.

The catalog is also a little weak, but that's something that can be updated consistently so I'm not too worried.

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Sep-16-2011 17:14  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (82): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease ID - Fedde le Grand Ultra 07 set... sorry here's a sample [2007] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSharpside - Space Cruising [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread