Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Deep House anyone?
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Uncle ED
Supreme tranceaddict

thank you all for these sets....just love deep....

Old Post Nov-27-2012 23:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Uncle ED Click here to Send Uncle ED a Private Message Add Uncle ED to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

niiice tune, skalariak!

Old Post Nov-28-2012 00:41  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skeptic
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by edubbz
niiice tune, skalariak!

Yeah man its really good. Discovered it by browsing around youtube for a couple of minutes the other day, there's some channels that hve so many hidden jewels.

Old Post Nov-28-2012 01:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Skeptic Click here to Send Skeptic a Private Message Add Skeptic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
snatonsb
I am floating

Sorry for not posting, been sleeping too much lol. This is one of my favorites at the moment!

Old Post Nov-28-2012 17:06  Thailand
Click Here to See the Profile for snatonsb Click here to Send snatonsb a Private Message Add snatonsb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ReenTeenTeen
Space Kadet

quote:
Originally posted by snatonsb
Sorry for not posting, been sleeping too much lol. This is one of my favorites at the moment!

do.. DOOO... DOoooooOOOOooooPE

both song and video

NYTA #1 F.I.L.F.
quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
I will ban you
"Our music has no limit to it boundaries nor is there a difference in genre to identify it but as a work of art." - ReenTeenTeen
quote:
Originally posted by djquick83
They got K in Kansas son. ... Its called the KKK. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

RTT=GENIOUS <3

Old Post Nov-28-2012 17:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for ReenTeenTeen Click here to Send ReenTeenTeen a Private Message Add ReenTeenTeen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz

Robag is a f@*kin' genius! I sure do miss the Wighnomy Bros...

while we're posting some of our favs, this has rocked my summer HARD

Last edited by edubbz on Nov-29-2012 at 03:48

Old Post Nov-29-2012 01:49  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
a.l.d.i.
Supreme tranceaddict

i have this spieltape on repeat.

Spieltape - Her Eyes (Original Mix)

Old Post Nov-30-2012 04:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for a.l.d.i. Click here to Send a.l.d.i. a Private Message Add a.l.d.i. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Nov-30-2012 05:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz

amame, amame, amame when you're ready...

Jus-Ed was siiiiiiiiiiick last night! And hearing him on that Cielo system, ufff!

Last edited by edubbz on Dec-01-2012 at 19:57

Old Post Dec-01-2012 19:37  Colombia
a.l.d.i.
Supreme tranceaddict

this threads becoming too laggy.. from a seth troxler sets i found this germ Ben Pearce - What I Might Do

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwXQ5_NneYs

Old Post Dec-05-2012 03:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for a.l.d.i. Click here to Send a.l.d.i. a Private Message Add a.l.d.i. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
snatonsb
I am floating

Figured since you guys liked some of the songs I posted, I popped in my usb on my decks and recorded this mix today, please let me know if you guys liked it! Chill deep set

http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/63774718/file.html

Old Post Dec-05-2012 22:32  Thailand
Click Here to See the Profile for snatonsb Click here to Send snatonsb a Private Message Add snatonsb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz

That Pearce track is so sooo doope!!!! First heard it on Heidis show and must've rewinded it about 100x at least...

Last edited by edubbz on Dec-17-2012 at 20:07

Old Post Dec-06-2012 16:41  Colombia

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Deep House anyone?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackplayed by tiesto... please ID [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJam X & De Leon - "Elektrisch" (Original Dub Mix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread