Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > NEW Locations - Red Light Cameras
Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
E2EK1EL
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmic Fur
I wanted to argue with this, but I don't think it's worth the effort. This whole thread is stupid.

It's stupid because ..

A)you don't understand
B)you don't have a GPS system
C)you don't understand

Maybe you'll understand one day when you mistakenly cross the light when it's red and the camera snapped a pic of your plates for being 0.01 sec behind. Then you'll get a nice big fat ticket for $250.00 It will be all your fault, b/c you don't understand why I made this thread.

Have a nice day.

EDIT: Here;s this will help you understand
Too bad this site is one of those sites trying to cash in on locations.

Last edited by E2EK1EL on Jul-29-2008 at 08:00

Old Post Jul-28-2008 22:47  China
Click Here to See the Profile for E2EK1EL Click here to Send E2EK1EL a Private Message Add E2EK1EL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darshana
tranceaddict in training

Hi..
Is there a redlight camara at McCowan and Ellesmere?..
Today Morning I was going on Ellesmere and I was at 60 and tried to break on amber light still went into intersection in Amber light but passed intersection after it turned red..i felt that there was a flesh of Camara..
I am soo worried .. i am a new driver and this was my 3rd time driving..will I get ticket?..if i do my parents will not allow me to drive for few months for sure

Old Post Aug-10-2008 12:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for darshana Click here to Send darshana a Private Message Add darshana to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
me@t k@tie
dun dun dunnn

lol

Old Post Aug-10-2008 12:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for me@t k@tie Click here to Send me@t k@tie a Private Message Visit me@t k@tie's homepage! Add me@t k@tie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
E2EK1EL
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by darshana
Hi..
Is there a redlight camara at McCowan and Ellesmere?..
Today Morning I was going on Ellesmere and I was at 60 and tried to break on amber light still went into intersection in Amber light but passed intersection after it turned red..i felt that there was a flesh of Camara..
I am soo worried .. i am a new driver and this was my 3rd time driving..will I get ticket?..if i do my parents will not allow me to drive for few months for sure

From what I know, there isn't a RLC in that intersection ... but I will indeed check it for you.

• Ellesmere Rd. & Brimley Rd.
• Ellesmere Rd. & Markham Rd.
• Ellesmere Rd. & Kennedy Rd.

Old Post Aug-10-2008 19:01  China
Click Here to See the Profile for E2EK1EL Click here to Send E2EK1EL a Private Message Add E2EK1EL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darshana
tranceaddict in training

thanks alot..will wait for your reply..

Old Post Aug-10-2008 20:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for darshana Click here to Send darshana a Private Message Add darshana to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
E2EK1EL
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by darshana
thanks alot..will wait for your reply..

Just came back from testing a N95 w/ Garmin Mobile XT.

Your are 100% clear, no signs and no cameras at all.

I even parked the car at Esso and checked clearly at each corner for you.

Are you sure you were at this intersection? I know Brimely and Ellesmere has one.

Old Post Aug-11-2008 09:29  China
darshana
tranceaddict in training

Hi..
thank you very much for checking it for me..
I am sure i was there..it was raining so could be lighting in the sky then..so i am safe..thanks alot..

Old Post Aug-11-2008 10:51  Canada
leviblack21
tranceaddict in training

They say red-light cameras are only for money grab! It sounds annoying right? Well, not many motorists are happy with red-light cameras. The law-enforcement gadgets that snap a picture of you and your license plate if you are caught in an intersection when the light turns red. Many feel the devices are more about raising municipal revenues than they are about making the roads better. With those unhappy motorists as possible consumers, two items have been separately intended to bust the photo-busters at their own game. One is currently available. The other seeks extra seed cash.

Old Post Sep-19-2014 05:22  China
Click Here to See the Profile for leviblack21 Click here to Send leviblack21 a Private Message Add leviblack21 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by leviblack21
They say red-light cameras are only for money grab! It sounds annoying right? Well, not many motorists are happy with red-light cameras. The law-enforcement gadgets that snap a picture of you and your license plate if you are caught in an intersection when the light turns red. Many feel the devices are more about raising municipal revenues than they are about making the roads better. With those unhappy motorists as possible consumers, two items have been separately intended to bust the photo-busters at their own game. One is currently available. The other seeks extra seed cash.

Old Post Sep-20-2014 19:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Prometheus Xex
Still alive.

quote:
Originally posted by leviblack21

Personally I don't think there's enough of them. Not a day goes by when I don't see someone running a red light. Those people don't even bother to slow down when it turns yellow, they just keep going as if it's green. I see far too many people run a red when the red changed before they were even in the intersection. It seems to be becoming an epidemic in the GTA.

Also: on the red light database topic. I use WAZE, a free app on all devices, which I personally use for traffic routing. What's good about WAZE are the users who contribute to it's info. Where vehicles are pulled over, where the cops are on the highways, and also it lists all traffic light cameras (which I don't care about). It'll give an audible warning well in advance of the intersection. Pretty good app for those of us who use our mobile devices as our GPS device.

Old Post Oct-05-2014 00:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Prometheus Xex Click here to Send Prometheus Xex a Private Message Visit Prometheus Xex's homepage! Add Prometheus Xex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > NEW Locations - Red Light Cameras
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSweet house tune [2004] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackVoodoo & Serano – Blood Is Pumpin' [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread