Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2007 > SKILLS & SPUNDAE present 3rd Annual SF LOVEFEST AFTERPARTY - Saturday, September 29th
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Alain
Supreme tranceaddict

you shouldn't compare events between these 2 venues - regardless of who the promoters are, usually the talent gets paid the same amount of money at either venue

however one venue can allow 3x more people than the other one, therefore making it easier to lower ticket prices

[Download Mix] Live Recordings @ Ruby Skye + Upcoming Gigs

Old Post Sep-25-2007 05:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Alain Click here to Send Alain a Private Message Visit Alain's homepage! Add Alain to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Andrieux
Machine

quote:
Originally posted by n0nsensical
yeah, yeah, I'm quite familiar with the ridiculous tiered pricing structures. Me, I never have any clue when tickets are going on sale and anytime I've bought advance tickets for a $kills event the less-expensive ones are sold out.

If you are a TA that is no excuse. Threads about any big event are posted on here 4+ months in advance.

quote:
They must have jobs or something.

This is the United States.

Money = Fun
Job = Money
Job = Fun

Old Post Sep-25-2007 05:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Andrieux Click here to Send Andrieux a Private Message Visit Andrieux's homepage! Add Andrieux to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kingofthenight
Supreme tranceaddict

Anybody have the timeslots yet? Alain maybe you can answer this question.

5 more days!

Old Post Sep-25-2007 10:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kingofthenight Click here to Send kingofthenight a Private Message Add kingofthenight to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover24
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by n0nsensical
yeah, yeah, I'm quite familiar with the ridiculous tiered pricing structures. Me, I never have any clue when tickets are going on sale and anytime I've bought advance tickets for a $kills event the less-expensive ones are sold out. And Skills events are always the most expensive in general. In the end they're the ones who set the ticket prices and are responsible for them. And I know people will pay $75 or just about anything else skills asks for. They must have jobs or something. Hell why don't they try $95 or $100 I'm sure everyone would pay that too.

If we get a NYE Massive from SKILLS/SPUNDAE or any other promoter you can sure bet that tickets will start at $100 and be $170 at the door..

Shyt tickets for Tiesto in LA for NYE started at $75 I believe, still 4 months away

Old Post Sep-25-2007 15:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover24 Click here to Send Trancelover24 a Private Message Add Trancelover24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
D:Jay
Supreme tranceaddict

Anybody has an idea what the Official Set Timees will be?

Old Post Sep-25-2007 19:53  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for D:Jay Click here to Send D:Jay a Private Message Add D:Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mecca82
I've seen "The Light"

quote:
Originally posted by D:Jay
Anybody has an idea what the Official Set Timees will be?

Dyloot: 9-9:15
Robert Nickson: 9:15-9:30
Gabriel & Dresden: 9:30-9:35
Sasha: 9:35-10:00
Ferry: 10-11:00
JOHN 'OO' FLEMING: 11:00-4:00 am (CLOSE)

JUST KIDDING KIDS... THIS IS JUST A DREAM I HAD LAST NIGHT

Old Post Sep-25-2007 20:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mecca82 Click here to Send Mecca82 a Private Message Visit Mecca82's homepage! Add Mecca82 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Direct
I invented the pushup

quote:
Originally posted by Mecca82
Dyloot: 9-9:15
Robert Nickson: 9:15-9:30
Gabriel & Dresden: 9:30-9:35
Sasha: 9:35-10:00
Ferry: 10-11:00
JOHN 'OO' FLEMING: 11:00-4:00 am (CLOSE)

HAHAHA 5 minute set for G&D. 25 For Sasha HAHAHAHAA

Old Post Sep-25-2007 20:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Direct Click here to Send Direct a Private Message Add Direct to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kingofthenight
Supreme tranceaddict

It'll be great for JOOF to close the night but I doubt that is going to happen. Maybe Sasha or Ferry since they are the listed as the main DJs in the main room.

My Guess...

Robert Nickson 9:00 - 10:00
Dyloot 10:00 - 11:00
Gabriel and Dresden 11:00 - 12:00
J00F 12:00 - 1:15
Sasha 1:15 - 2:45
Fery Corsten 2:45 - 4:00

Old Post Sep-25-2007 21:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kingofthenight Click here to Send kingofthenight a Private Message Add kingofthenight to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mecca82
I've seen "The Light"

quote:
Originally posted by kingofthenight
It'll be great for JOOF to close the night but I doubt that is going to happen. Maybe Sasha or Ferry since they are the listed as the main DJs in the main room.

My Guess...

Robert Nickson 9:00 - 10:00
Dyloot 10:00 - 11:00
Gabriel and Dresden 11:00 - 12:00
J00F 12:00 - 1:15
Sasha 1:15 - 2:45
Fery Corsten 2:45 - 4:00

couldn't be happier if i get this...

Old Post Sep-25-2007 21:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mecca82 Click here to Send Mecca82 a Private Message Visit Mecca82's homepage! Add Mecca82 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JohnBeaver
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mecca82
couldn't be happier if i get this...

AGREED!!!! Sasha is gonna kill it!!!!!!

Old Post Sep-26-2007 01:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for JohnBeaver Click here to Send JohnBeaver a Private Message Visit JohnBeaver's homepage! Add JohnBeaver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
R!CH
check signal

j00f will probably get an early slot, which i don't mind because he's the kind of dj that can and will respect his peers and play in a lower, more progressive bpm range, which i've heard a hint of in his 2-hour gtg mix and am anxious to hear more of i've heard the man bang it out in the 140s plenty of times, i'd like to hear what else he has

Old Post Sep-26-2007 01:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for R!CH Click here to Send R!CH a Private Message Add R!CH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rizo
rizoholic

quote:
Originally posted by lex400sc
j00f will probably get an early slot, which i don't mind because he's the kind of dj that can and will respect his peers and play in a lower, more progressive bpm range, which i've heard a hint of in his 2-hour gtg mix and am anxious to hear more of i've heard the man bang it out in the 140s plenty of times, i'd like to hear what else he has
ya but do the DJs playing after him know that!

Old Post Sep-26-2007 02:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for rizo Click here to Send rizo a Private Message Add rizo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2007 > SKILLS & SPUNDAE present 3rd Annual SF LOVEFEST AFTERPARTY - Saturday, September 29th
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFerry Corsten Bal en Blanc 16, Montreal (04-04-2010), Track 04 [2010] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKing Roc - The Tip (Tom Neville Remix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread