Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2011 / Miami Music Week 2011 > ASOT 500 Miami
Pages (23): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
trancension
Supreme tranceaddict

Precisely. It was a great tent last year, but I'm hoping for a few different faces at least.

Old Post Dec-07-2010 19:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trancension Click here to Send trancension a Private Message Visit trancension's homepage! Add trancension to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EDM-head
Supreme tranceaddict

Leon Bolier recently got his USA visa, It would be great to see him in the line up

Old Post Dec-07-2010 23:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EDM-head Click here to Send EDM-head a Private Message Visit EDM-head's homepage! Add EDM-head to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FallingMoon
techno two step

quote:
Originally posted by EDM-head
Leon Bolier recently got his USA visa, It would be great to see him in the line up

hells yeah - so long as he plays like he used to produce his productions have been suckfest as of late!

Old Post Dec-08-2010 15:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for FallingMoon Click here to Send FallingMoon a Private Message Add FallingMoon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EDM-head
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by FallingMoon
hells yeah - so long as he plays like he used to produce his productions have been suckfest as of late!

Phantasma is such an awesome album!! It's definitely in my Top 5 of the year

Which tracks are you referring to

Old Post Dec-08-2010 16:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EDM-head Click here to Send EDM-head a Private Message Visit EDM-head's homepage! Add EDM-head to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
monkeybizness
Junior tranceaddict

Asot 500 I hope its not at ultra. I have a feeling ultra is going to be super freaking packed. I'm really looking forward to seeing myon & Shane 54 . When do the tickets go on sale. Its basically 3 months away. pfft ultra and there mess this year is fucking everything up.

Old Post Dec-09-2010 23:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for monkeybizness Click here to Send monkeybizness a Private Message Add monkeybizness to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MdTechno
Supreme tranceaddict

More like WMC's mess

I think the break up between the 2 will take some people away from either event. Non-locals will have to choose, one or the other.

I hope ASOT is at Ultra, so I dont need to buy a ticket for that as well. If it is I would think Ultra would of officially mentioned that by now

Old Post Dec-10-2010 01:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MdTechno Click here to Send MdTechno a Private Message Add MdTechno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kaitou1412
tranceaddict in training

ive seen markus and gareth and them enough it would be great to get some people that never come to the us or east coast really....i wouldnt mind seeing W&W alex M.O.R.P.H. myon & shane 54 jochen miller richard durand arnej daniel kandi super8 & tab orjan nilsen bobina hopefully its just not the same people we always get to see

Old Post Dec-10-2010 02:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kaitou1412 Click here to Send kaitou1412 a Private Message Add kaitou1412 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
life thru HD
a.k.a markyrokz

quote:
Originally posted by kaitou1412
ive seen markus and gareth and them enough it would be great to get some people that never come to the us or east coast really....i wouldnt mind seeing W&W alex M.O.R.P.H. myon & shane 54 jochen miller richard durand arnej daniel kandi super8 & tab orjan nilsen bobina hopefully its just not the same people we always get to see

w&w will probably be in the line up, arnej, myon & shane 54 (possibly)....possibly durand - but i doubt it.

this is based on the mere facts of popularity- remember the lineup is voted by the audience. which means, most people that have the bigger "dance floor hits" will be preforming amongst, ofcourse, big names.

whatever -everyone is going to be in town, not like you're going to not have the opportunity to see your favorite acts. i'm excited to see the production aspect of asot500

Old Post Dec-10-2010 04:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for life thru HD Click here to Send life thru HD a Private Message Visit life thru HD's homepage! Add life thru HD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
element-y
!Shakawkaw!

myon & shane 54 = terrible djs
Really hope they dont show up. Cheap booking and no talent behind the decks.

Havent seen W&W and Jochen Miller so hope they show up, but not sure if they are any good djs either.

Old Post Dec-10-2010 05:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for element-y Click here to Send element-y a Private Message Add element-y to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EDM-head
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by element-y

Havent seen W&W and Jochen Miller so hope they show up, but not sure if they are any good djs either.

Myon & Shane54 are not terrible djs, Lol you probably don't like their style. I've seen them 3times already and they always deliver. Especially when I saw them at Asot450 in Bratislava and recently at Armada Night-ADE.

With that being said Armin needs to release line up already!!!

Old Post Dec-10-2010 12:38  United States
Meaner
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by EDM-head
Myon & Shane54 are not terrible djs, Lol you probably don't like their style. I've seen them 3times already and they always deliver.

couldnt agree more, they put on a hell of a live show!!
love their remixes!!

Old Post Dec-10-2010 16:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Meaner Click here to Send Meaner a Private Message Add Meaner to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
monkeybizness
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by element-y

Myon & Shane deliver they are mash up artist they are very good to hear live. There podcast is also very good and Up to date . And also top 100.

I really also wanna see tydi . He is very trance! Armin did release a line up

Armin van Buuren, Alex M.O.R.P.H., Aly & Fila Andy Moor, Arnej, Arty, Ashley Wallbridge, Ben Gold, Cosmic Gate, Daniel Kandi, Eco, Gareth Gold, Gareth Emery, John o’ Callaghan, Markus Schulz, Mat Zo, Menno de Jong, Myon & Shane 54, Ørjan Nilsen, Paul Oakenfold, Roger Shah, Sean Tyas, Sied van Riel, Signum, Tenishia, Ummet Ozcan and W&W. Paul Oakenfold, Roger Shah, Sean Tyas, Sied van Riel, Signum, Tenishia, Ummet Ozcan and W&W

Sick lineup

Old Post Dec-10-2010 17:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for monkeybizness Click here to Send monkeybizness a Private Message Add monkeybizness to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2011 / Miami Music Week 2011 > ASOT 500 Miami
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (23): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTune ID [2005] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGPAL presents GHOS - Beneath the Surface (Tribal Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread