Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > My pics...
Pages (19): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by Chris Crossland
These would be so much better in the pictures thread.

Yeah, nobody agrees with you.

Old Post Apr-26-2012 11:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FuzzQi
Senior tranceaddict

Totally cool photos dude

Yes this deserves its own thread

Old Post Apr-26-2012 11:48  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for FuzzQi Click here to Send FuzzQi a Private Message Add FuzzQi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
saluyamo
Supreme tranceaddict

Where are the bad photos?

Old Post Apr-26-2012 14:09  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for saluyamo Click here to Send saluyamo a Private Message Add saluyamo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djkopernikus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by saluyamo
Where are the bad photos?

Tractor shot is too processed, and antenna pic has funky colors. I think I will try to adjust them afterwards.

I would also like to hear how ppl would see those shots from their own processing perspective. That gives always more inspirational aspects for photography. What would you do different?

Old Post Apr-26-2012 14:37  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for djkopernikus Click here to Send djkopernikus a Private Message Add djkopernikus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frenkieee
mighty real

quote:
Originally posted by djkopernikus
What would you do different?

Mine would have naked girls in them

Old Post Apr-26-2012 17:03  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Frenkieee Click here to Send Frenkieee a Private Message Add Frenkieee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
netroM

quote:
What would you do different?

I'm not sure. Maybe tone down the HDR-look of some of them?
For instance, the wooden tower kinda looks like a poorly textured/lighted 3D-model, imo.

I love most of the shots though, are all of them taken with a tripod?
I should really invest in one so I can take proper pics as well

Old Post Apr-26-2012 17:40  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for netroM Click here to Send netroM a Private Message Add netroM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djkopernikus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by netroM
I'm not sure. Maybe tone down the HDR-look of some of them?
For instance, the wooden tower kinda looks like a poorly textured/lighted 3D-model, imo.

I love most of the shots though, are all of them taken with a tripod?
I should really invest in one so I can take proper pics as well

Thx for ur input. And yes, all shots taken w/ tripod. I understand ur opinion about the HDR leveling, and could not agree more. Some stuff just looks horrendous as HDR, so i'm trying to be quite careful with it.

Some HDR pix looks pretty nice - its just what fits where.

Old Post Apr-26-2012 18:17  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for djkopernikus Click here to Send djkopernikus a Private Message Add djkopernikus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djkopernikus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Frenkieee

Noted for further photo trips

Old Post Apr-26-2012 18:18  Finland
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Frenkieee

SOMEONE GIVE THIS MAN A THREAD!!!

Old Post Apr-26-2012 18:18  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stren
Strenowski

which ones are the bad ones ? I can't tell

what equipment you use ?

insignificant cor member alliance

Old Post Apr-26-2012 18:27  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for stren Click here to Send stren a Private Message Visit stren's homepage! Add stren to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
Like a FCKNG BIRD

quote:
That shot is not HDR, just adjusted in Lightroom 4. If I remember right, that was one of the 1st pics which went through L4 - you know.. like a test. And it turned pretty good. I'm eager to take more that kinda shots...

I guess ISO was 800 or higher, and the exposure was something around 20-30secs. Can't remember 100%. There's no trickery on this, you just need clear skies and enough natural contrast so the stars shine bright. Its more difficult in summer time coz the light issue (short nights). That was taken in mid winter, when the sky was VERY dark and stars were VERY bright.

Stars tend to draw lines during exposure, but if you will buy tracking mount, you will get sharp stars without any lines.

Yeah, I guess the conditions have to be favourable, but thanks for the tips!

I don't think I'll be investing in a tracking mount for now, as with my current lens I can can get away with using the '600 rule', so I'm basically OK with a 18mm lens on a 30 second exposure, before any tracking is visible.

When I start experimenting with a lens > 50mm, I think a tracking mount will be very useful.

Keep up the good work!

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post Apr-26-2012 18:35  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djkopernikus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by stren
which ones are the bad ones ? I can't tell

what equipment you use ?

Canon 1100D, canon EF-S 18-55mm kit lens, canon lens EF 50mm f1.4 USM, Velbon Sherpa 603R tripod, 3 batteries, 16gb mamory card.

Old Post Apr-26-2012 18:38  Finland

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > My pics...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback09 of DJ Stigma - Oslo Nights (Aug 03) [2004] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGTR - "Mistral" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread