Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > RIP Magnetonium
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
dEsidEL
Fu Man Choonz

i recall meeting him once way back in the day.. very sad to hear this news. feel bad for his family. RIP!

Old Post Sep-26-2014 02:15  Micronesia-Federal State of
Click Here to See the Profile for dEsidEL Click here to Send dEsidEL a Private Message Add dEsidEL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stilez
RealTalk & Srsbidniz

holy shit wow! Haven't been on this bitch in a while, but i sure as hell remember him. Godspeed.

Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Soundcloud | MixCloud | BLOG

Old Post Sep-26-2014 02:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Stilez Click here to Send Stilez a Private Message Visit Stilez's homepage! Add Stilez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jer
Never Left

Such sad news.

Old Post Sep-26-2014 05:10  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Jer Click here to Send Jer a Private Message Add Jer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Ear
Built for debauchery

Shit.

This is... I.. ...

Shit.

Old Post Sep-28-2014 03:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for The Ear Click here to Send The Ear a Private Message Add The Ear to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

i remember him. he's an oldschooler and was very nice. we chatted a few times. very easy going.

what a terrible loss. RIP.

Old Post Sep-28-2014 07:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

RIP, I can only hope when I die I get a proper TA burial thread.

Old Post Sep-29-2014 18:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Flec

Very sad, Trance in peace bud!

Old Post Oct-06-2014 01:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Flec Click here to Send Flec a Private Message Add Flec to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

RIP bro,

still one of my favorite songs.. thanks to you opened my eyes to a whole other level of 80s.

Old Post Mar-29-2015 06:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > RIP Magnetonium
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHELP TO ID THIS please! [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTechnique - "Sun Is Shining" (Brothers In Rhythm Magoo Dub) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread