Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > ROLL CALL : Deep Dish @ The Guvernment >> Saturday, December 6th
Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
an_an
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
exactly why i didn't click.. tickets bought no turning back. I'm fearing it will be a boring sci tec vs yoshitoshi showcase.. the chance to cross deep dish off my list is primarily why I'm going. going to pre game hard with lots of prog and house for 8h lolllll

I was thinking the same that it would be a sci tec vs yoshitoshi showcase but that ADE set didn't have many sci tec or yoshitoshi tracks. I'm not a big yoshitoshi fan but heard a few tracks on sci tec lately that I won't mind hearing Dubfire drop.

Old Post Nov-21-2014 16:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for an_an Click here to Send an_an a Private Message Add an_an to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
progbeatz
Supreme tranceaddict

Sooooo are we def looking at a marathon set from these guys you think open to close or what cha think ?

Old Post Nov-25-2014 23:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for progbeatz Click here to Send progbeatz a Private Message Visit progbeatz's homepage! Add progbeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

quote:
Originally posted by progbeatz
Sooooo are we def looking at a marathon set from these guys you think open to close or what cha think ?

doubt it..I'd say 5

Old Post Nov-26-2014 01:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
an_an
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by progbeatz

Will be minimum 4 hours! Considering they have a compilation out in the past based on their performance at the Guv, this gig's a huge deal for them I'm sure! Like the event poster says it's the highly anticipated return of Deep Dish to the Guvernment!

Old Post Nov-26-2014 14:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for an_an Click here to Send an_an a Private Message Add an_an to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

whats the latest guv allows entry at? I remember back in the day ppl arriving around 4... If I showed up after coda o you think I could get in to catch the end of there set?

Old Post Nov-26-2014 15:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
an_an
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ItalianPoiSon
whats the latest guv allows entry at? I remember back in the day ppl arriving around 4... If I showed up after coda o you think I could get in to catch the end of there set?

I don't see any reason why you would be denied entry at 4. Except you'll have to probably pay full cover. For the Digweed night I left early, at about 3:30 and people were still coming in at that time.

Old Post Nov-26-2014 18:56  Canada
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by ItalianPoiSon

What's at CODA that night?

Old Post Nov-26-2014 22:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

looking forward to this one.

Old Post Nov-27-2014 03:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X

https://www.facebook.com/events/847780391939496/

Old Post Nov-27-2014 14:42  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X

Skream... the gf is a fan and I was trying to figure out the logistics of going to both events...

Old Post Nov-27-2014 19:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

I'm doing a pre game at my place and starting to spin at 2pm going till last go hits mimico around 11ish (so 8-9h) then staying till hopefully the last track. had to take sunday off. will probably end up at a strangers house again and not get home until noon

Old Post Dec-02-2014 06:42  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mindspin1
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
I'm doing a pre game at my place and starting to spin at 2pm going till last go hits mimico around 11ish (so 8-9h) then staying till hopefully the last track. had to take sunday off. will probably end up at a strangers house again and not get home until noon

Sick bro a 9 hour solo set in Mimico

Old Post Dec-02-2014 22:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mindspin1 Click here to Send mindspin1 a Private Message Add mindspin1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > ROLL CALL : Deep Dish @ The Guvernment >> Saturday, December 6th
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback5 HardTrance ID tracks (track3) [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWalt & Feliz - "Expansion" (Original Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread