Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Tranceaddict ID Hunt #5 - John Digweed - Fabric, London 12/02/2005
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

Thanks for that

Def have a dig tho if you get a chance, I'm all out of ideas when it comes to this set and even if you just recognise labels or artists or something I can dig for the rest.

You'd better know #22

Edit: 07 is a fucking beast, thanks a mil for that one!

Edit2: I cant believe its on Propulsion either. Certain forum members (myself included) should be ashamed for not getting that one sooner!

IDing tracks is like having sex, the more you get the happier you'll be!!

Want to download a Digweed set? TA ID HUNT!

Last edited by THE_Chris on Mar-22-2008 at 14:57

Old Post Mar-22-2008 14:41  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for THE_Chris Click here to Send THE_Chris a Private Message Add THE_Chris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

quote:
Originally posted by THE_Chris
Edit2: I cant believe its on Propulsion either. Certain forum members (myself included) should be ashamed for not getting that one sooner!

hahaha I was thinking that when I looked it up

Old Post Mar-22-2008 15:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

KarateKid Re: Re: Re: Tranceaddict ID Hunt #5 - John Digweed - Fabric, London 12/02/2005

quote:

Other DJs from the night across all 3 rooms as well as Digweed -

Pete Moss
Wiggle : (Could be the name of the room? I dunno WTF)
Eddie Richards
Terry Francis
Nathan Coles
Craig Richards
Matt Tolfrey

Wiggle is the name of the party in that room...basically started as a series of underground parties but is now homebased out of Fabric these days I believe. It's was started by Terry and Nathan and since Eddie is now a part of it and I even think Craig is too. I'm not 100% sure. I only know this much because they did a Wiggles party at Avalon Hollywood (Avalon has been public in saying how Fabric and Wiggle are their biggest influence on the type of parties/lineups they want to have....so it was only fitting. Avalon straight up won't book trance acts now after changing their model to be based on Fabric/Wiggle, heh) last year and I had to do some promotions for it (Sat nights at Avalon are called AVALAND which is run by Avalon in conjunction with a few promtoers, including Spundae, the promoter I help out).

Old Post Mar-23-2008 11:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

Heylook I found one myself

10: Dave Robertson - All Rights (PJ Davy mix)

Hahaha funny how there are now two blocks of IDs with nothing in between

Old Post Mar-24-2008 21:35  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for THE_Chris Click here to Send THE_Chris a Private Message Add THE_Chris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Real
hi!

That 6th track is sweet.

John Digweed - Fabric, London 12/02/2005

[00:00:00] 01: ID
[00:08:50] 02: ID
[00:15:27] 03: Chris Scott - Down Inside The Fun (Chris Micali mix)
[00:18:00] 04: ID
[00:23:33] 05: ID
[00:29:00] 06: Felix Da Housecat - Watching Cars Go By (ID Remix)
[00:35:12] 07: Descent - Electric Storm (Descent's Unreleased Dub) [Propulsion Records]
[00:41:00] 08: Jarrod & Gilbey - Monkey Trousers (Chab remix)
[00:47:42] 09: Dirty Fours - Breathless
[00:54:27] 10: Dave Robertson - All Rights (PJ Davy mix)
[01:01:00] 11: Vision & Canedy - Dusk
[01:08:40] 12: ID
[01:15:00] 13: ID
[01:22:14] 14: ID
[01:30:05] 15: ID
[01:36:14] 16: Bill & Seb - Into The Light (Original mix)
[01:44:27] 17: ID
[01:50:50] 18: ID
[01:57:14] 19: ID
[02:05:03] 20: ID (Weekend World?)
[02:11:00] 21: ID
[02:17:40] 22: ID
[02:24:56] 23: ID
[02:30:00] 24: ID
[02:34:45] 25: ID
[02:40:10] 26: Mateo Murphy - Meltdown
[02:47:12] 27: G-Pal aka. Black Light - Kallesa
[02:52:16] 28: Interflow - Storyreel (Satoshi Tomiie remix)
[02:57:30] 29: Dousk - Mute (ID remix)
[03:05:06] 30: Luke Fair - Bloc Rock

Last edited by Real on Apr-17-2008 at 17:00

Old Post Apr-17-2008 16:27  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Real Click here to Send Real a Private Message Add Real to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

I know, I want that one more than any other from this set Absolutely no idea which remix it is tho, I've been onto Felix about it, he has no idea. Theres nothing on Discogs about it either.

Whats interesting is that the original Cars Go By uses a female vocal, this uses a male version, which is bizarre.

Old Post Apr-19-2008 11:26  Ireland
Glaniskanis
Vadsig Modale Snollen INC

quote:
I know, I want that one more than any other from this set Absolutely no idea which remix it is tho, I've been onto Felix about it, he has no idea. Theres nothing on Discogs about it either.

Whats interesting is that the original Cars Go By uses a female vocal, this uses a male version, which is bizarre.

Maybe a first take by Sasha on the track for Involver??

Old Post Apr-19-2008 13:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Glaniskanis Click here to Send Glaniskanis a Private Message Add Glaniskanis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

I've checked out Sashas remix, and it really sounds nothing like it. This version is really dark and filthy dirty, nothing at all like Sashas version

Old Post Apr-19-2008 15:04  Ireland
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

Steve has done some great work in my Unknown tracks thread (my sig), and has gotten two of these

14: Ohrsten Nors - Midnight Sunshine (Switch mix)
18: Morganixx - Strolch

Theres hope for this set yet

That Ohrsten Nors track is phenomenal.

Old Post May-16-2008 21:12  Ireland
sandstorm03

This ID is bothering me. it is at [02:39:00] it is a quick sample it should be an easy ID

http://www1.coe.neu.edu/~lrussell/m..._Digweed_ID.mp3

The track has a cool breakdown, it was mixed out quickly though.

Old Post May-17-2008 22:04  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for sandstorm03 Click here to Send sandstorm03 a Private Message Add sandstorm03 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wesleysnipez
Senior tranceaddict

What a sick ass set there. There one tune that I will be racking my brain on because I heard it before and have here in collection some where I think. I played it 3 time form start to finish already and that one tune still eludes me. But sooner or later track 13 may come to me.

Last edited by wesleysnipez on May-18-2008 at 09:48

Old Post May-18-2008 07:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wesleysnipez Click here to Send wesleysnipez a Private Message Add wesleysnipez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

Anyone got any updates for me??

Old Post Jul-28-2008 20:58  Ireland

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Tranceaddict ID Hunt #5 - John Digweed - Fabric, London 12/02/2005
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCan any1 ID this? [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackVirtua - "Shine" (Original Mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread