Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TA Colors: Buy it on Beatport!
Pages (63): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJRYAN™
www.djryan.com

Yea, I'd love to get it a whirl.. Besides I need something more to do.. I just did www.djryan.com/blog today so now I need another project to work on.. Shoot me over the tracks and I'll lay it out and get it back uploaded..

Old Post Mar-29-2012 00:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJRYAN™ Click here to Send DJRYAN™ a Private Message Visit DJRYAN™'s homepage! Add DJRYAN™ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover03591
Trained tranceaddict

Ok, so this doesn't have anything to do with the mastering (so I am respecting your wishes Raphie) but Dirtbox Divas is a hardcore label/artist. Richard your trance song is like my favorite track of the year thus far. What a beautiful track. I am going to move to England find your headquarters and ask to serve you guys coffee and donuts everyday. The techno track yall submitted is sick as well.

My Soundcloud

Old Post Mar-29-2012 04:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover03591 Click here to Send Trancelover03591 a Private Message Add Trancelover03591 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

Nearly got everybodies feeback on mastering
10 out of 16 happy with the result so far
1 wrong revision of the file sent by me (sorry Sean) uploading the correct version this morning
1 where the artist was looking for a different flavor and I'll fix that today as well.
4 people still need to listen and or come back.

Pretty ok for a first run and also nice that we have coherence between the tracks which will benefit the mix and album.

Rann already has access to the current pack so he can get started working on his playlist. I hope to close off mastering this weekend and send the final update to Rann then.

Hopefully we have a megamix by the end of next week?
and together with the artwork We should then have everything to go live for release

Old Post Mar-29-2012 07:13  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

But that track is sick! the pianophrase, which is hidden throughout the track, very very clever composing

quote:
Originally posted by Trancelover03591
Ok, so this doesn't have anything to do with the mastering (so I am respecting your wishes Raphie) but Dirtbox Divas is a hardcore label/artist. Richard your trance song is like my favorite track of the year thus far. What a beautiful track. I am going to move to England find your headquarters and ask to serve you guys coffee and donuts everyday. The techno track yall submitted is sick as well.

Old Post Mar-29-2012 07:21  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Richard Butler
Supreme tranceaddict

Just for the record and I'm not being sicophantic, but Raphie has done an incredible job of mastering our track and somehow bought out a clarity and depth I never thought would be possible. Jusr shows what a difference a decent pair of ears with the right equipment can make. This is NOT me sucking up or back patting, I mean this sincerely.

Trancelover cheers, I was quite pleased with it, but the fight goes on, must do better and honestly that second track you submitted is bloody awesome, I'm actually missing it since you tore it off the net. Looking forward to hearing that a lot.

Now my next job is to get my drums as loud as Seandroids in future

Old Post Mar-29-2012 08:28  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Butler Click here to Send Richard Butler a Private Message Add Richard Butler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj_Kile
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Raphie
Nearly got everybodies feeback on mastering
10 out of 16 happy with the result so far
1 wrong revision of the file sent by me (sorry Sean) uploading the correct version this morning
1 where the artist was looking for a different flavor and I'll fix that today as well.
4 people still need to listen and or come back.

Pretty ok for a first run and also nice that we have coherence between the tracks which will benefit the mix and album.

Rann already has access to the current pack so he can get started working on his playlist. I hope to close off mastering this weekend and send the final update to Rann then.

Hopefully we have a megamix by the end of next week?
and together with the artwork We should then have everything to go live for release

Sounds great, will make sure to buy it once it is online

DJ Profile Page

SoundCloud

Old Post Mar-29-2012 08:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj_Kile Click here to Send Dj_Kile a Private Message Add Dj_Kile to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lucidity
Twilight Vanquisher

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Butler
Just for the record and I'm not being sicophantic, but Raphie has done an incredible job of mastering our track and somehow bought out a clarity and depth I never thought would be possible. Jusr shows what a difference a decent pair of ears with the right equipment can make. This is NOT me sucking up or back patting, I mean this sincerely.

I second this, I am very impressed, this is an awesome project and sounds great to my ears, I hope we get more of this going on in the future. Great tracks everyone

Old Post Mar-29-2012 12:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Lucidity Click here to Send Lucidity a Private Message Visit Lucidity's homepage! Add Lucidity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

Guys, this release will be a milestone for us as a community and something we can and should be proud of.

Once there, maybe we can see if Swamper want to put it on the frontpage and we someone can open a release and discussion topic in the other sections too? (i never get outside the production & promotion forums, so i'm a total stranger there)

Old Post Mar-29-2012 12:47  Netherlands
evo8
Virtual Wannabe

Raphie how do i listen to the mastered version of my track?

Old Post Mar-29-2012 12:48  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for evo8 Click here to Send evo8 a Private Message Visit evo8's homepage! Add evo8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Julz
Supreme tranceaddict

Any program that supports Wav I guess :P

Send Raphie a pm.

Old Post Mar-29-2012 12:57  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for Julz Click here to Send Julz a Private Message Add Julz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
J.L.
Never gonna give you up.

I tried downloading yesterday but got an error message when it was almost complete

Oh well, will try again today

Old Post Mar-29-2012 13:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for J.L. Click here to Send J.L. a Private Message Add J.L. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Julz
Supreme tranceaddict

Maybe you timed out, not sure if dropbox does that.

I could send it to you over skype or msn if you still having problems

Old Post Mar-29-2012 14:33  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for Julz Click here to Send Julz a Private Message Add Julz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TA Colors: Buy it on Beatport!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (63): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease help me id this mid 2002 tune [2003] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPinball - "Stars (Of Europe)" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread