Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > “How To Become A Highly-Paid Wildly Successful DJ”
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
CHATLASER
Junior tranceaddict

“How To Become A Highly-Paid Wildly Successful DJ”

This was actually on my facebook has a side advertisement.

I just had to click and see what it was all about!

Enjoy: “How To Become A Highly-Paid Wildly Successful DJ”

Old Post Mar-21-2012 14:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for CHATLASER Click here to Send CHATLASER a Private Message Visit CHATLASER's homepage! Add CHATLASER to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ravemontreal
Supreme tranceaddict

I wish I had access to this course when I started out, cause i'm neither rich or wildly successful.

Old Post Mar-21-2012 15:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ravemontreal Click here to Send Ravemontreal a Private Message Visit Ravemontreal's homepage! Add Ravemontreal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ravemontreal
Supreme tranceaddict

Another way to become wildly successful is to have nice tits and dance like a fuckn maniac...

Old Post Mar-21-2012 15:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ravemontreal Click here to Send Ravemontreal a Private Message Visit Ravemontreal's homepage! Add Ravemontreal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zeKsg
ZEK

thats kazantip

Old Post Mar-21-2012 15:58  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for zeKsg Click here to Send zeKsg a Private Message Add zeKsg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

that's both wack and wacking material

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Mar-22-2012 01:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Casa
Supreme tranceaddict

1. be a girl
2. play tech house
3. be a girl that plays tech house

Old Post Mar-22-2012 02:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Casa Click here to Send Casa a Private Message Add Casa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

I always see these ads for courses to be a substance abuse counselor with pics of super ravey girls with brightly dyed hair.

Old Post Mar-22-2012 02:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > “How To Become A Highly-Paid Wildly Successful DJ”
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacklooking for id of the tune mr.van dyk dropped at ultra 3 [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDelerium - Silence (Airscape Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread