Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Euro 2012
Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Sinnica Hax
?SYNTAX ERROR

I agree, it doesnt feel that predictable that I thought it would. But I sincerely hope that Germany wins that battle.

Old Post Jun-24-2012 21:27  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Sinnica Hax Click here to Send Sinnica Hax a Private Message Add Sinnica Hax to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
Like a FCKNG BIRD

On penalties again. Fuck.

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post Jun-24-2012 21:33  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frenkieee
mighty real

This has been the first time I was actually rooting for Italians. They totally deserved this victory. They weren't playing that well but at least they were trying to.

Pirlo is the best player of the tournament so far, and maybe will be at the end too.

Old Post Jun-24-2012 21:47  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Frenkieee Click here to Send Frenkieee a Private Message Add Frenkieee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

quote:
Originally posted by Acton
Quoted for near future 'in your face' material!

quoted so dj rann can suck my mushroom pizza penis.

Old Post Jun-24-2012 21:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

The best part about being a wop is that it's so easy being an asshole.

Old Post Jun-24-2012 21:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
Like a FCKNG BIRD

quote:
Originally posted by zyklon-jay
quoted so dj rann can suck my mushroom pizza penis.

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post Jun-24-2012 21:57  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yonny
Supreme tranceaddict

I case anybody missed it:

Old Post Jun-24-2012 23:00  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for yonny Click here to Send yonny a Private Message Visit yonny's homepage! Add yonny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

while trailing no less.

balls the size of grapefruits.

Old Post Jun-24-2012 23:03 
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

So fucking strong.

Old Post Jun-24-2012 23:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

the only team that can and will give germany a run for their money is spain

vamos espana

Old Post Jun-25-2012 17:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yonny
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by EarnYourKeep
the only team that can and will give germany a run for their money is spain

vamos espana

Imho, it will depend on Schweini... If Schweinsteiger is injured for the italy game i wouldn't bet too much money on Deutschland... After all, he's germanys Xavi

Old Post Jun-25-2012 18:41  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for yonny Click here to Send yonny a Private Message Visit yonny's homepage! Add yonny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Old Post Jun-25-2012 22:12  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Euro 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCan anyone ID this song? [2012] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAly & Fila - "Eye of Horus" (Ronski Speed Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread