Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > 14 dead, over 50 injured, brutally murdered at Denver theatre during The Dark Knight.
Pages (31): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DOOMBOT
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by netroM
A friend of mine told me that during his stay in the US, attending primary school somewhere in Texas, one of his neighbours or so accidentally shot, and killed, his own grandmother when she tried entering the back door of their house.
This is the danger of the "everyone should have a gun"-mentality/propaganda. Wihtout proper training and care, it's just damaging.

Well it is a good thing that people in the military get the proper training and care in order for these similar situations to be avoided, like accidentally unloading on someone that is actually on their side.

Oh wait...

Old Post Jul-23-2012 16:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for DOOMBOT Click here to Send DOOMBOT a Private Message Add DOOMBOT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

quote:
Originally posted by DOOMBOT

Oh wait...

But the subsequent collision of fools...
Well versed in the subtle art of slavery.

Old Post Jul-23-2012 17:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Desiderata Click here to Send Desiderata a Private Message Add Desiderata to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DOOMBOT
Supreme tranceaddict

Sorry, can't watch vids from where I am.

Old Post Jul-23-2012 17:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for DOOMBOT Click here to Send DOOMBOT a Private Message Add DOOMBOT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

quote:
Originally posted by DOOMBOT
Sorry, can't watch vids from where I am.

It was just a joke reel anyhow.

Old Post Jul-23-2012 17:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Desiderata Click here to Send Desiderata a Private Message Add Desiderata to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Seandroid
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by LAdazeNYnights
lol

Hey, their Princes need access to the Internet somehow, how do you think they send out all those emails giving people millions of dollars?

Download my song Survive or I'll cut your ass.

Old Post Jul-23-2012 17:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Seandroid Click here to Send Seandroid a Private Message Visit Seandroid's homepage! Add Seandroid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lagrangian
Suspended User

"UPDATE: I just found out that the judge in this case has sealed the case because disclosure of the facts would be “contrary to public interests” and that the request to do that was made on Friday just hours after the event."

Source:

http://willyloman.wordpress.com/201...e-they-related/

Old Post Jul-23-2012 17:32  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Lagrangian Click here to Send Lagrangian a Private Message Add Lagrangian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lagrangian
Suspended User

Prob. Unrelated but who knows

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-poisoning.html

Old Post Jul-23-2012 17:39  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Lagrangian Click here to Send Lagrangian a Private Message Add Lagrangian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

quote:
Originally posted by Lagrangian
"UPDATE: I just found out that the judge in this case has sealed the case because disclosure of the facts would be “contrary to public interests” and that the request to do that was made on Friday just hours after the event."

Source:

http://willyloman.wordpress.com/201...e-they-related/

I'm sure there is a lot of hero worship going on.

Last edited by Desiderata on Jul-23-2012 at 17:55

Old Post Jul-23-2012 17:49  United States
Joss Weatherby
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Lagrangian
No time to type but the AUSSIE hits the nail

Psycho Killer ... Qu'est-ce que c'est ...

I have heard this is a false flag operation run by the conservative groups in this country to make people distrust those who have attended college or graduate school. They want to make higher education seem like only a thing for those who go out and murder children and innocents.

Old Post Jul-23-2012 18:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

I wonder who his accomplice is>

Juan Paulino - Quantum Break (Original Mix) [Progressive Breaks]

Old Post Jul-23-2012 18:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

quote:
Originally posted by Juan Paulino
I wonder who his accomplice is>

You need people to steal or buy these weapons from, that is a fact. You'd be a fool to try and buy this stuff off some random people but I suppose it's possible.

Has it (if at all) been released on how long he was planning something like this?

Sorry, I haven't been following it much.

Old Post Jul-23-2012 18:26  United States
Lagrangian
Suspended User

I am incredibly suspicious of the chink. Why did they let him go, the guy used his # to threaten the cops, wtf?

I am not going to say false flag just yet, but the guy's background, the gaps in the story, Bloomberg's reaction...I will stop following this until I know for sure it was only one perpetrator.

My take on a potential false flag: Gun Control 2nd Ammendment dispute to partition Red and Blue states? Who knows.

I hope nothing bad happens at the opening ceremony of the Olympics.

Old Post Jul-23-2012 18:33  Norway

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > 14 dead, over 50 injured, brutally murdered at Denver theatre during The Dark Knight.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (31): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp ID this techno track [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSkynet UK - The Way Of The Waves (Serge Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread