Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Putting together a summer party.... need your help!
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

I can def attest to Sedna's skills.

This is my recent house mix. Rest of my mixes is techno and house/techno set from Sullivan room

Last edited by SebG on May-08-2014 at 13:21

Old Post Apr-12-2014 02:14  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sedna
Supreme tranceaddict

word. thanks man. add me on Facebook, name's Daniel Nusdeo, we probably have a bunch of mutual friends.

also, Seb rules. Make him play dirty techno.

http://www.soundcloud.com/danielnusdeo

Old Post Apr-20-2014 22:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Sedna Click here to Send Sedna a Private Message Visit Sedna's homepage! Add Sedna to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

since we are posting cool mixes here lol here is my new one i recorded live a couple weeks back

Old Post May-01-2014 23:50  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigjimslade002
TA 00-01AlliancePresident

i would volunteer my services to dj free of charge and bring my own eqipment as well. but sadly i play proressive trance/trance/speed house

FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/djatomx

SOUNDCLOUD: http://www.soundcloud.com/djatomx

Old Post May-07-2014 05:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigjimslade002 Click here to Send bigjimslade002 a Private Message Visit bigjimslade002's homepage! Add bigjimslade002 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hellosam
be prepared to drink

Im happy to help support promotion of the event, esp if you use any local NYC artists

Once you have info post here and ill tweet/FB away off the NYCLocals pages

Old Post May-07-2014 16:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for hellosam Click here to Send hellosam a Private Message Add hellosam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by bigjimslade002
i would volunteer my services to dj free of charge and bring my own eqipment as well. but sadly i play proressive trance/trance/speed house

why is that sad?

The initial post does say "different music styles".
Might not match up exactly with the further description, but so what?

As long as it's quality, that's what really matters.
We're not talking crap-hop, or bieber-shit here.

Overall, your style seems to not to be out of place imo.

I think people are focused way too much on too small of a niche.
Best way to kill creativity when the horizon is too close...

Old Post May-07-2014 17:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CarS Click here to Send CarS a Private Message Add CarS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

Trance / progressive is great!

This is turning into a huge event actually w 3 stages inside and outside... It will be sponsored by the cancer association to benefit our friend... We might be getting Bingo Players (I know lol) to headline inside since one of them passed from cancer. Gotta sell tix I guess ... Would love for all TA DJ's to be part of this!

Will have a lot more info soon!

Old Post May-07-2014 19:13  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnoonstar
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by CarS

We're not talking crap-hop, or bieber-shit here.

I guess im out of the lineup

Old Post May-07-2014 19:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnoonstar Click here to Send djnoonstar a Private Message Add djnoonstar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

^^^

no personal insult meant.
it's a job,thats cool.

I think I know from what you do in your free time, vs. what you (seem to) put on $-wise, whats good and whats not.

plenty of non-smokers work at Phillip Morris...

Old Post May-08-2014 05:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CarS Click here to Send CarS a Private Message Add CarS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by PvDoBseSSioN

This is turning into a huge event actually w 3 stages inside and outside... It will be sponsored by the cancer association to benefit our friend... We might be getting Bingo Players (I know lol) to headline inside since one of them passed from cancer. Gotta sell tix I guess ... Would love for all TA DJ's to be part of this!

Sounds great.

Old Post May-08-2014 13:02  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ViciousPanda
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by PvDoBseSSioN

that sounds great actually

Old Post May-08-2014 13:05  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for ViciousPanda Click here to Send ViciousPanda a Private Message Add ViciousPanda to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kingchinc
Captain Closer

BINGO PLAYERS 4EVA

Old Post May-08-2014 16:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kingchinc Click here to Send kingchinc a Private Message Add kingchinc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Putting together a summer party.... need your help!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAmbient track from 2004(?) DJ R-Man set [2007] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKamaya Painters - Wasteland [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread