Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > It's Friday AGAIN?! 142
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Someone rebooted the Matrix after the Meltdown patch.

Old Post Jan-13-2018 18:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
P.s. Congrats on the getting the album signed!

Thanks, although I'm not the producer I must say it's nice to help someone.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Jan-13-2018 18:33  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

Yo guys, how did you survive the TA crash today?

Old Post Jan-13-2018 19:20 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by chris1011
Yo guys, how did you survive the TA crash today?

I hit F5 for hours on end. Worked 7 hours from home via ye olde VPN, so that kept me somewhat "occupied".

Old Post Jan-13-2018 19:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

After breakfast at nine, when I noticed the little problem, I was at the soccer field with the kids and visiting my parents in the afternoon. TA didn't crash, Del just forgot to restart the database again after working on it last night. 9 hours later I apparently was the first to ask Del what was going on
10 seconds later it was fixed.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Jan-13-2018 19:35  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

I posted something on Facebook about it in the morning, but that was the extent of my dealings with it.

Old Post Jan-13-2018 22:12 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Quiet weekend. The last two were too heavy, and sleep debts must now be repaid. January is such a waste of a month. You don't even get eight hours of daylight here at this time of year. I've decided that next year we're going to jet off somewhere hot in January while the rest of the country shivers.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jan-13-2018 23:43  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
January is such a waste of a month. You don't even get eight hours of daylight here at this time of year. I've decided that next year we're going to jet off somewhere hot in January while the rest of the country shivers.

Agreed. At least it seems to be passing relatively quickly. This is the first time we've had a real stretch of winter in several years. I have to admit, it's really getting me down, mentally. I wish that the weather and seasons didn't affect my mood/mental state so profoundly, but they do. It is what it is.

Sipping some Buffalo Trace on ice from a small coffee/tea cup, lol. Someone done went and snatched my whiskey tumbler.

Old Post Jan-13-2018 23:52  United States
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

There's a psy-trance rave somewhere near my wife's farm, but I just can't find a way to track them and join the party... So, since I mentioned Brady in another thread, I'm now watching the Patriots destroy the Titans and making sure I didn't say anything stupid.

Thank God for the background music, because I can't get used to all these intermissions and timeouts.
quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
So he was quite surprised when I called him out of the blue and told him he could release an album if he wanted.

Tell us when he releases it so we can give it a listen

Old Post Jan-14-2018 04:27  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > It's Friday AGAIN?! 142
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAWSOME ferry corsten tune Please ID from Gods kitchen 2003 [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDream Planet Project - "Planetarium" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread