Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > FAO: OrangestO
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Uh, didn't like my response to your now deleted thread? Lol you soft.

Ah yes, I'm quite the sensitive flower. But that's not why I deleted the thread; although, I did like the quote you posted.

This is pretty much the only place online where I still "interact" with people -- no, I deleted Instagram years ago -- so I impulsively shared my momentary rant as a way to vent. Then I decided to expand upon the idea in another way.

Your reply certainly had nothing to do with the deletion - promise.

What urged you to create another thread, though? Trying to start something to quench your thirst for online drama, I guess.

Let me apologize in advance.

Old Post Jan-14-2020 12:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

I thought it rude to delete the thread. The equivalent of hanging up on someone on the phone. But yes, everyone ELSE is the jerk.

But seriously, where/how did you expand on the idea? That could have been a good thread.

Old Post Jan-14-2020 12:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

I’ve been with two guys who had a micropenis, one who told me beforehand and the other who didn’t. I don’t think there’s a moral obligation, but I do feel it’s better knowing what to expect sexually in general, before getting to the moment (this goes both ways).

One guy joked about his size, etc and did it in a way where he’d slip in a more serious comment to where I knew to expect a significantly below average penis. He was really cool and we had good chemistry, so I was down to discuss our sexual interests and needs, and it was really fun regardless, as we shared a lot of kinks.

The second person didn’t tell me, so I had different expectations going in. I don’t know if he didn’t tell me on purpose, but we didn’t really talk about what we were into/wanted (there was also a lot of alcohol involved in this one), so I was surprised. We had a good time, but it threw me off because it does change what we were doing (my favorite positions wouldn’t really work), so we had to pause and have a quick discussion. I also wasn’t sure the condoms I had would fit, but thankfully he had some too.

Regardless, I don’t think there’s a “moral” obligation to share that information, but I think there’s a practical reason to, and if size a dealbreaker to your partner, it’s better to know sooner rather than later.

Old Post Jan-14-2020 22:01  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Lol what. Where did that come from?

Old Post Jan-14-2020 23:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

That's from Reddit!

Old Post Jan-15-2020 10:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Shut up, boomer.

Old Post Jan-15-2020 19:35  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

That's it! I AM DELETING THIS THREAD!

I DECLARE DELETION!

Old Post Jan-15-2020 22:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Maybe people are jerks to OrangestO because he's just THAT unlikeable. Some people are unfortunate like that. Like Gil Gunderson, or Reg Barclay.

Old Post Jan-16-2020 13:40 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > FAO: OrangestO
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack #6 Markus Schulz - Global DJ Broadcast 11-03-05 [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDjuma Soundsystem - Les Djinns (Heads Mix) [Capitol] [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread