Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Pages (82): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jester
[enigma within a enigma]

Got it unlocked

I just wish I could get rid of the stupid Rogers sign when the phone turns on and off

Sucks that the Reuters app... cant be download. Damn you Canada!

Old Post Oct-09-2010 20:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for jester Click here to Send jester a Private Message Add jester to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jester
[enigma within a enigma]

Ever since I got the Torch. People say when they call me, they get a message of "connecting your call now" and there music in the background until I pick up

Old Post Oct-10-2010 21:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for jester Click here to Send jester a Private Message Add jester to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by jester
Ever since I got the Torch. People say when they call me, they get a message of "connecting your call now" and there music in the background until I pick up

I thought that's only with rogers customers...my sis has the same thing ever since she got an unlocked BB Curve and started using it on Rogers...."enjoy this ringback tone as we connect your call"

Old Post Oct-10-2010 22:23  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

^^^
you can just call them and have that removed. It randomly started happening to me and I freaked on them, its so unprofessional.

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Oct-10-2010 22:30  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
^^^
you can just call them and have that removed. It randomly started happening to me and I freaked on them, its so unprofessional.

ugh..that means sitting on hold and dealing with rogers retards that don't know about their own products...

Old Post Oct-10-2010 22:31  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jester
[enigma within a enigma]

I wen

I logged onto MyRogers and turned off ringback.

It seems like a nice feature, but I don't see the use for it (barely anyone calls me)

Last edited by jester on Oct-11-2010 at 00:46

Old Post Oct-11-2010 00:37 
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by jester
Guess I better call Rogers

I should ask them to not charge me for next month. Lets see how that goes.

nono...just say "i'm cancelling"
"hold on sir i have to pass you over to customer retention"
"imma cancel biatch"
"how bout we give you 20% off for the next 12 months?"
"nah not gonna change shit"
"how about 30%?"
"now you're talking"

Old Post Oct-11-2010 00:45  United Arab Emirates
jester
[enigma within a enigma]

I hope Air Canada updates their app. Its a sucks that, I cant install it

Old Post Oct-11-2010 02:28 
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by LKD
nono...just say "i'm cancelling"
"hold on sir i have to pass you over to customer retention"
"imma cancel biatch"
"how bout we give you 20% off for the next 12 months?"
"nah not gonna change shit"
"how about 30%?"
"now you're talking"

I was on phone with them on Saturday for 3hours... after a bunch of complaining about semi-fraudulent US data/roaming charges, and the whole 3G fiasco we had in Southern Ontario this month with 3G dropping and calls not connecting, I managed to get $300 in credits!!!

Retentions was closed, so I'm going to call on Tuesday and be like..."see those credits...how about you send me a torch and we call it even"

Old Post Oct-11-2010 22:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
magikb
Home of Lix and Jenn²

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X
I was on phone with them on Saturday for 3hours... after a bunch of complaining about semi-fraudulent US data/roaming charges, and the whole 3G fiasco we had in Southern Ontario this month with 3G dropping and calls not connecting, I managed to get $300 in credits!!!

Retentions was closed, so I'm going to call on Tuesday and be like..."see those credits...how about you send me a torch and we call it even"

LOL, now that would be a sweet deal and you would need to share if they ever did that

It is annoying though that I have been having problems with Rogers lately with my bb not connecting connecting calls, as well as a few dropped. In the last 9 years I have been using a bb for I have never had this problem. It can be quite annoying.

Old Post Oct-12-2010 00:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for magikb Click here to Send magikb a Private Message Add magikb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by magikb
LOL, now that would be a sweet deal and you would need to share if they ever did that

It is annoying though that I have been having problems with Rogers lately with my bb not connecting connecting calls, as well as a few dropped. In the last 9 years I have been using a bb for I have never had this problem. It can be quite annoying.

Is your 3G dropping? It did for me, hence the complaints...

Old Post Oct-12-2010 03:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
magikb
Home of Lix and Jenn²

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X
Is your 3G dropping? It did for me, hence the complaints...

I have more issues with calls connecting than anything else actually.

Old Post Oct-12-2010 03:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for magikb Click here to Send magikb a Private Message Add magikb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (82): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDarude - Guestmix (Contact FM) 07-28-2006 ID [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRah - "Glow" (Airbase Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread