Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Breaking Bad
Pages (57): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply

Boss episode. Just boss.

The sauce, boss.

Old Post Sep-16-2013 04:52 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
simplcake
tranceaddict

omg walt is like such a jerk

Old Post Sep-16-2013 05:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for simplcake Click here to Send simplcake a Private Message Add simplcake to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
However, now that the Nazi's have most of Walt's money, I'm wondering if Walt isn't already aware that they plan on having Jesse cook for them, and he's got the M60 to go save him. That could be shitty pipe dreams, and I'm still not sure what to think about it other than Walt being severely pissed at Jesse and hoping he dies.

Walt has made the order to kill Jesse a few times now, and was only interrupted by actions outside of his control. He wants him dead, and to hurt as much as possible.

Old Post Sep-16-2013 06:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

quote:
Originally posted by WittyHandle
Walt has made the order to kill Jesse a few times now, and was only interrupted by actions outside of his control. He wants him dead, and to hurt as much as possible.

No he hasn't. He made the order once, and then stuck with it after Jesse spit in his face and brought Hank to the scene. The entire theme so far has been that Walt is 10 steps ahead at all times. I'm wondering if the "hit" on Jesse is just another ploy. What kind of "father" would Walt be if he wanted his "son" dead? We'll find out how this all plays out in the next two weeks.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Sep-16-2013 12:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Viber
In Search Of Unicorns

quote:
The phone call that Walt made at the end was an act; he said it not because he is evil but because he assumed the police were listening in and wanted to sound as evil as possible to place all of the blame solely on him and absolve his wife of all guilt and legal repercussions. That way at least she won't go to prison and can still raise Walt Jr. and Holly and they can be something closer to resembling a "family" without him. That's why he drove to the fire station before he made the call, and why he was crying throughout the phone call.

If i could send you an online cookie i would, thanks for clearing that up.

And now the M60 is biggest question mark, i think something needs to happen to Walt's family or to Brock and his mother, i think it's going to happen to Walt's family because why would Walt give a shit about Brock and his mother?

I think Jesse will act stupid and get killed by the Nazis, the Nazis will need Walt and deliver a massage via Saul to come back and help them or his family gets it.

Last edited by Viber on Sep-16-2013 at 16:53

Old Post Sep-16-2013 16:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Viber Click here to Send Viber a Private Message Add Viber to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
No he hasn't. He made the order once, and then stuck with it after Jesse spit in his face and brought Hank to the scene. The entire theme so far has been that Walt is 10 steps ahead at all times. I'm wondering if the "hit" on Jesse is just another ploy. What kind of "father" would Walt be if he wanted his "son" dead? We'll find out how this all plays out in the next two weeks.

Ok, if you want to consider that all one instance of him giving the order to have Jesse killed,I can see that. But my point is Walt gave the order and was interrupted by events outside of his control. The most recent being Todd stopping his uncle from pulling the trigger. If he hadn't, Jesse would've been dead by Walt's command. Walt's turning on Jesse is one of the strongest signs of him becoming fully evil imo. The entire theme isn't Walt's being smarter, it's him going from good to evil.

Old Post Sep-16-2013 17:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

True. But there are multiple themes here, that's what makes it brilliant. Walt is always 10 steps ahead. The Jesse scenario is perhaps the most perplexing of them all, because we have no idea what is happening next on that front. We can speculate all day long. There are so many possibilities, it's ridiculous. Perhaps Walt is feeling slighted by the fact that Jesse indirectly caused the death of his brother in law, because he originally was just going to kill him. At this point I have no idea.

Jesse caused a lot of Walt's problems, and Walt caused a lot of Jesse's problems. There are a lot of motifs and themes, too many to keep track of, that support this.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Sep-16-2013 18:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Redd
decent idiot

Jesse pretty much got Hank killed, it's fully understandable he wants him dead. But, for all we know, Walt had a chat with Todd when the rest of the nazis where doing the first dig, telling him about the use they could have for Jesse. Thus the whole "go ahead" to kill Jesse was an act and Todd was meant to interrupt it.

I thought the panic-tackle-Walt-call-the-cops from Jr. was a little off. His bond with Walt seems to be just as good, if not better, than with Skyler. She had just told him a lot of bad things about his dad that he didn't know wether to believe or not, then Walt suddenly shows up, NOT being in custody as told by Skyler. I would think this would leave him doubting the story even more. Granted Skyler did stand between him and Walt, as if protecting him, but she was the one who attacked Walt with the knife. Maybe I'm just overthinking it and Jr. is just a scared idiot kid.

Klangkarussell - Sternenkinder

Last edited by Redd on Sep-16-2013 at 19:20

Old Post Sep-16-2013 19:00  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Redd Click here to Send Redd a Private Message Add Redd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

But Walt put out the hit on Jesse before the fatal meeting in the desert. He did it right after Jesse's phone call where he said to "I'm gonna hit you where you really live". The Hank issue was just further weight on the matter.

Old Post Sep-16-2013 19:52  United States
PatMcGroin
lost

im wondering why the nazis (assuming its them) go after walts house though tagging it up with heisenberg. they got the money and now they got jesse. maybe im off here, but we dont know which came first right, walt going to his house to pick up the ricin (also wheres that gonna play in?) or walt buying the m60?

could be that walt "saves" jesse (or kills him too whatever) with the m60 and as revenge they go after walts family.

everyone has to die. but how????

also why didnt marie just spontaneously combust when she heard the hank news? woulda made the episode that much more epic. havent been able to stand her purple shit since well the beginning.

quote:
The phone call that Walt made at the end was an act; he said it not because he is evil but because he assumed the police were listening in and wanted to sound as evil as possible to place all of the blame solely on him and absolve his wife of all guilt and legal repercussions. That way at least she won't go to prison and can still raise Walt Jr. and Holly and they can be something closer to resembling a "family" without him. That's why he drove to the fire station before he made the call, and why he was crying throughout the phone call.

thanks. might have caught this in a rewatch but was wondering the same thing while just watching the episode.

Old Post Sep-16-2013 19:53  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Redd
decent idiot

quote:
Originally posted by WittyHandle
But Walt put out the hit on Jesse before the fatal meeting in the desert. He did it right after Jesse's phone call where he said to "I'm gonna hit you where you really live". The Hank issue was just further weight on the matter.

Fair enough, but when the nazi killed Hank I'm pretty sure Walt decided they should all die. Using Jesse in a scheme to do so would be kind of his style.

Klangkarussell - Sternenkinder

Old Post Sep-16-2013 20:37  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Redd Click here to Send Redd a Private Message Add Redd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

Last edited by on Sep-16-2013 at 21:30

Old Post Sep-16-2013 21:08 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Breaking Bad
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (57): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackreally easy ID (i don't remember the track name in fact) - from scott project set.. [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHeadstrong ft. Tiff Lacey - "The Truth" (David West Remix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread