Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > For All Of Those That Weren't There.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Casa
Supreme tranceaddict

Nearly Two Hours From Piknic. I Don't Usually Post My DJ Sets But I'm Decently Happy About How This Show Went.

Hope to see some of you on the 29th at Stereo for Steve Lawler.

have a great day.

Old Post Jun-04-2012 17:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Casa Click here to Send Casa a Private Message Add Casa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

I was there but I missed your set, will give er a listen soon.

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Jun-04-2012 18:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Passskal
Supreme tranceaddict

Denis Ferrer - Sandcastles
followed by
Ame -Rej

you win

Old Post Jun-04-2012 18:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Passskal Click here to Send Passskal a Private Message Add Passskal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
corjay9
Chief Executive Ocifer

great set my friend, I've told you already but you had the crowd on your side.. great track selection.

Old Post Jun-05-2012 23:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for corjay9 Click here to Send corjay9 a Private Message Add corjay9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Casa
Supreme tranceaddict

seems like some random guy filmed this.

Old Post Jun-07-2012 04:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Casa Click here to Send Casa a Private Message Add Casa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > For All Of Those That Weren't There.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSome Kinda Essestial mix [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMauro Picotto - "Komodo" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread