Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Green Apple vs Lime candies
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

They are SO flavourful and always soft and fresh as fuck.

Old Post Jul-31-2020 02:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
They are SO flavourful and always soft and fresh as fuck.

I like the springy/chewy aspect of the Haribo. But I am not opposed to trying something new.

Old Post Jul-31-2020 11:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

They are definitely springy and chewy. Trust. If you find them, you'll see.

Old Post Jul-31-2020 11:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

I trust Pie.

Old Post Jul-31-2020 12:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

One of my coworkers always brings a HUGE Ziplock bag of mixed gummy candies to enjoy on night shifts. So I got her a bag of the Albanese gummy worms and got her hooked on them too.

Last edited by Silky Johnson on Jul-31-2020 at 13:06

Old Post Jul-31-2020 12:22 
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

I used to eat something sweet about twice a year. Since I've had to give up all but the most basic of my exercise routine, I've said fuck it. I have consumed more sugar in the last 6 months than I did in the last 10 years, combined.

Old Post Jul-31-2020 12:35  United States
Silky Johnson

I love sweet treats, but more in the form of baked goods, chocolates, and chocolate bars. Oh, and ice cream! Was never big on candy until my coworker started bringing her big ole mystery bag lol. I loooooove wine gums.

Old Post Jul-31-2020 13:07 
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

My fav by far was my paternal grandmother's lemon cake. She made that shit so light it would float, but it was not dry. The wife can make it 99% as close, so I'm fine with that. When my grandmother's dementia started getting really bad, she could never made anything correctly again. When I worked in town, where she lived (and where we live now, at the farm), I would come by at 11 AM each day and have lunch. She would fix me a homemade hamburger every other Wednesday. She's always steam the bun, and it was just epic as fuck. One weekend she asked dad, "what should I make for lunch, I'd like to have you and Zoso over for lunch." Dad suggested her homemade burgers. She looked at him like she had never heard of a hamburger. She had to read the directions on the bag of fries 8 times to figure out how to bake them in the oven. She was a nervous wreck the entire time. God it was so sad.

Old Post Jul-31-2020 13:17  United States
Silky Johnson

Aw man. Dementia is truly heartbreaking.

Old Post Jul-31-2020 13:31 
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

She was so bad the last year, dad asked me to just stop coming by. I saw her once, on accident, the year before she died. She heated with a wood stove, and she told dad she found live ammunition under the stove, pointed at her couch. She said she knew that I did it because I "always wanted the farm". People "stole" from her all the time. Someone "stole" the broom she used to sweep the back porch. We found it a month later in the top of one of her apple trees in the old orchard behind her garage.

Old Post Jul-31-2020 13:36  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Green Apple vs Lime candies
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackgerman track? [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDane Jolley - Boomsleng (Visiontool Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread