Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Why doesn't anyone ever book SF native Max Vangeli?
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Andrieux
Machine

quote:
Originally posted by Max Vangeli

It's funny when I went to the clubs this weekend how many people came up to me and thanked me for writing what I did because they felt the EXACT same as everyone else is writing. There are a bunch of people in the SF scene who read TA but don't post. But it seems as though the general consensus is nobody likes the way you present yourself or how you DJ.

Anyways I was waiting for you to respond before I posted this Facebook email you sent me. I'm glad you took the time to look me up on Facebook and send me this sincere letter.

quote:
Facebook email from Max to me

Max Vangeli September 13 at 11:44pm
Just ran into your amazing description of me on the tranceaddicts forum, felt a bit sad to be honest. I work my ballz off to get some of the talent out internationally from SF and people like you just keep hating on everything as it seems. If u dont like my shit why bother coming or even commenting about me, I dont get it. If u only knew how hard I worked to get to where I am today maybe you would understand how painful it is to read shit like that.

Matt Andrieux September 14 at 12:01pm
Well first I wouldn’t get too butthurt about anything posted on TA. My post was reflective of what I have seen/heard and from what a few of my friends have seen/heard on multiple occasions. We are all in the scene, we go out 3+ nights every week to listen to good music and be entertained. I love all kinds of electronic music: house, trance, techno and everything in between. But I can honestly say that I have not been impressed when you have been playing. Approval or criticism on a online music forum should be viewed as straightforward opinions/experiences from people who have seen/heard a certain DJ/club/festival/city etc. I don’t know if you have ever heard criticism before but people do take notice (whether it stated online or not) of who/what/how they are playing whether there is a packed house or if there are only a handful of people.

I’m sure you work hard and it’s obviously paying off with your productions and international club schedule. But don’t get sloppy when you play in SF. I don’t care who is behind the decks as long as they play a set with proper music for the setting, with smooth transitions between songs and a good progression throughout. It’s pretty basic but myself and others have failed to hear that from you.

Max Vangeli September 14 at 2:14pm
Ok fair enough, but you coming out and calling me a fukin douchebag without even knowing me is a bit low dont u think. I normally never even really give a shit about forum comments or haters/critics...but make sure when u state something, u know what u r talking about.

Matt Andrieux September 14 at 4:31pm
I would have only put something into writing that I truly believe in. Not much more to say than what’s already been said so I will quote my previous message regarding any outstanding matters: “My post was reflective of what I have seen/heard and from what a few of my friends have seen/heard on multiple occasions.”

The End.

Old Post Sep-28-2010 16:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Andrieux Click here to Send Andrieux a Private Message Visit Andrieux's homepage! Add Andrieux to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

Wow, I didn't know Dj's had feelings...

Old Post Sep-28-2010 17:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Oh you guys make me smile reading all this. I just wonder how many of you I actually personally know haha

So many proven facts here its incredible, you all seem to know more about me than I do myself. I just dont understand why the fuck you would waste a second of your time talking shit about some loser(myself of course). If there was more of a definition of a "Hater" this must be the spot.

Christian thanx for having my back on this, and Taj next time you wanna post some shit about me make sure you pay for your DJs when they play at your club and not avoid calls from my manager.

trying to do something good for the SF house scene here, helping out our own house community which unfortunately is dying out now in SF and you people have nothing better to do than talk shit. People like you are the pathetic losers who bring this wonderful community down, and make all of us look bad.

Old Post Sep-28-2010 19:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alain
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
trying to do something good for the SF house scene here, helping out our own house community which unfortunately is dying out now in SF

I must see things completely differently, other than undergrounds being down. How is the house scene dying out?

[Download Mix] Live Recordings @ Ruby Skye + Upcoming Gigs

Old Post Sep-28-2010 19:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Alain Click here to Send Alain a Private Message Visit Alain's homepage! Add Alain to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gerard6975
GERARD NOT GERALD

SF peeps, you guys need to appreciate what Max is trying hard to do for you guys up there. As much as we have to be thankful for EC Twins down here in LA.

anthonychirco | July 07, 2010

A month and a half of footage crammed into 8 minutes. Officially released by Ultra Records on 08/10/2010. Go pick it up at iTunes or Beatport.com!!! The EC Twins & Anthony Chirco present: "Doing it Well (remix)". Directed & Edited by Anthony Chirco. Produced and shot by Anthony Chirco & The EC Twins. This docu-music video shows how The EC Twins have brought House music back to Los Angeles and have now created a thriving movement that is taking over popular culture. Long live House music.

carry on

Old Post Sep-28-2010 19:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gerard6975 Click here to Send gerard6975 a Private Message Visit gerard6975's homepage! Add gerard6975 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

I am a douche bag because I know people that came out in the EC twins crappy promotional video?

I was surprised my how many people I noticed

Old Post Sep-28-2010 20:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bas
Stronger Lover

This is pretty funny. Continue for my amusement.

quote:
Originally posted by gerard6975
SF peeps, you guys need to appreciate what Max is trying hard to do for you guys up there. As much as we have to be thankful for EC Twins down here in LA.

A month and a half of footage crammed into 8 minutes. Officially released by Ultra Records on 08/10/2010. Go pick it up at iTunes or Beatport.com!!! The EC Twins & Anthony Chirco present: "Doing it Well (remix)". Directed & Edited by Anthony Chirco. Produced and shot by Anthony Chirco & The EC Twins. This docu-music video shows how The EC Twins have brought House music back to Los Angeles and have now created a thriving movement that is taking over popular culture. Long live House music.

carry on

Super lol at this. Thank you, EC Twins, for bringing house music back to Los Angeles. Where would we be without you two? Fucking clownshoes.

Old Post Sep-28-2010 21:18  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

My favorite quotes...

quote:
When we came here House and Electro wasn't really a big thing here...you don't understand how much we have to educate the people here.

Old Post Sep-28-2010 21:25  United States
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

I have a Max Vangeli poster on my bedroom ceiling

Old Post Sep-28-2010 21:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Gerome
tranceaddict in training

Old Post Sep-28-2010 22:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Gerome Add Gerome to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LYNDSAYwhaaat?
www.DjLyndsay.com

quote:
Originally posted by Gerome

Old Post Sep-28-2010 22:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LYNDSAYwhaaat? Click here to Send LYNDSAYwhaaat? a Private Message Visit LYNDSAYwhaaat?'s homepage! Add LYNDSAYwhaaat? to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
alan
is INCOGNITO

quote:
Originally posted by gerard6975

carry on

this deserves its own thread, i have tons of "claims" from them like "LA's Biggest Names"

MOONLIGHT - Evening open air parties
ARTWALK AFTERHOURS - One offs
TEKNOLOGIK - One offs

Old Post Sep-28-2010 22:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for alan Click here to Send alan a Private Message Visit alan's homepage! Add alan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Why doesn't anyone ever book SF native Max Vangeli?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback2003 Tune ==== HELP ID [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNuclear Ramjet - "Deep Blue" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread