Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The Essential Relief
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Redeye
Call a Cab!

Satan (eek!)

Bring on Fergie!!!!!!!!!!

Redeye

Old Post Mar-16-2001 22:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Redeye Click here to Send Redeye a Private Message Add Redeye to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Sarah H
Louboutin's Bitch

LOL

OK who has won this one ?

Lottie Vs Fatboy Slim

Winner = FATBOY SLIM

Old Post Mar-16-2001 22:54  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Sarah H Click here to Send DJ Sarah H a Private Message Add DJ Sarah H to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mark_
tranceaddict

Let's go fergie!
Repeat your essential mix from earlier this year and he's got this round!

Old Post Mar-16-2001 22:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mark_ Click here to Send Mark_ a Private Message Add Mark_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Redeye
Call a Cab!

Thumbs up

good first track by jon carter though

jark prongo - rocketbase

Redeye

Old Post Mar-16-2001 22:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Redeye Click here to Send Redeye a Private Message Add Redeye to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TraNceFaN
Supreme tranceaddict

lol!!

U even think of who is gonna win either Fatty or Lottie suree it's Fatty he kicked that poor gurlie's ass lol

Old Post Mar-16-2001 22:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for TraNceFaN Click here to Send TraNceFaN a Private Message Add TraNceFaN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Sarah H
Louboutin's Bitch

Wink good stuff or what ?

lol when we got to the last page on this thread we can go
back to music discussion and continue in Battle of the DJ's part 2 lol

Old Post Mar-16-2001 22:56  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Sarah H Click here to Send DJ Sarah H a Private Message Add DJ Sarah H to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mark_
tranceaddict

Shit.
This is a good start for Jon Carter.
i am really digging this opening.
Not looking good for fergie, but he will come through.

Old Post Mar-16-2001 22:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mark_ Click here to Send Mark_ a Private Message Add Mark_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TraNceFaN
Supreme tranceaddict

Angry Wtf

Should I stop the recording and then start it in about 10 secs? Cuzz the quality got a bit shitty as the connection was sortof lost... I am asking u cuzz if u r relying on me that I am recording it without any rebufferings sorry daaamn i gotta restart it

Old Post Mar-16-2001 22:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for TraNceFaN Click here to Send TraNceFaN a Private Message Add TraNceFaN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mark_
tranceaddict

Well, there are a couple of people recording, so it should be cool to restart man.

Old Post Mar-16-2001 22:59 
TraNceFaN
Supreme tranceaddict

Talking Thanx

U guys r awsome I'd be bored my @zz off if I wasnt talkng to all of u

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:02 
Mark_
tranceaddict

Shit, this guy is throwing down some good tracks, I like this one.
Anyone else?

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:02 
agi
Bemused tranceaddict

Oh the joys of actually being able to get radio 1 on your RADIO. lol

Peace

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:03  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for agi Click here to Send agi a Private Message Add agi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The Essential Relief
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback30sec melody. need ID! Thanks. [2004] [8]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackChristian Smith & John Selway - Work It (Deetron Remix) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread