Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Again after of various months: 234 dance and trance from 1994 to 2002 again, I NEED THE 007
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
babz
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by RavvenTi

022.mp3- lyrics from Cevin Fisher - Music Saved My Life

Yes and the riff sounds very familiar, possibly something by Fiocco or Svenson & Gielen.

Old Post Jul-30-2017 11:22  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for babz Click here to Send babz a Private Message Add babz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
babz
Supreme tranceaddict

Number 35 I have been searching for about 5 years! You would think the title has the word 'bells' in it but I have not been able to find the track, and I have asked lots of people too but no one knows it. :/

Old Post Jul-30-2017 11:46  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for babz Click here to Send babz a Private Message Add babz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
babz
Supreme tranceaddict

85 sounds familiar, do you have a longer sample?

Old Post Jul-30-2017 12:42  United Kingdom
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

Update the list with what you have found so far so as not to create confusion. Thanks.

Old Post Jul-30-2017 13:26  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

quote:
Originally posted by babz
Yes and the riff sounds very familiar, possibly something by Fiocco or Svenson & Gielen.

It's just an opinion, it's not a certainty,
I think is two songs here and he used only Acapella from that track.

Cevin Fisher - Music Saved My Life (Acapella) + ID

Info: https://www.discogs.com/Cevin-Fishe...release/2313644
Sample: https://www.beatport.com/track/musi...acapella/562013

I'll do more research.

Last edited by DJEnergyRo on Jul-30-2017 at 19:44

Old Post Jul-30-2017 13:35  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
babz
Supreme tranceaddict

108 is this.

https://www.discogs.com/DJ-Peter-Pr.../release/373777

Old Post Jul-30-2017 14:16  United Kingdom
babz
Supreme tranceaddict

I have 109 but can't recall the name, I will have to get back to you...

Old Post Jul-30-2017 14:20  United Kingdom
babz
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJEnergyRo
It's just an opinion, it's not a certainty,
I think is two songs here and he used only Acapella from that track.

Cevin Fisher - Music Saved My Life (Acapella)

Info: https://www.discogs.com/Cevin-Fishe...release/2313644
Sample: https://www.beatport.com/track/musi...acapella/562013

I'll do more research.

Yeah its a possibility, its a good track either way...

Old Post Jul-30-2017 14:23  United Kingdom
babz
Supreme tranceaddict

112 is this

https://www.discogs.com/Mika-P-My-Night/release/361511

Old Post Jul-30-2017 14:24  United Kingdom
babz
Supreme tranceaddict

116 I have but again I can't remember the title off the top of my head...

Old Post Jul-30-2017 14:27  United Kingdom
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

A longer sample can be found on my channel at ID 32 - On The Dancefloor: https://soundcloud.com/djenergyro/u...rance-1999-2001

I think it is from period 1999 to 2000.

Old Post Jul-30-2017 14:43  Romania
DAVID BRUNNER
Supreme tranceaddict

babz I knew the dance version of DJ Peter Project - Doo Be Doo but I surprised when I saw that the 108 is in the same disc
I don't like the 112 only I have curiosity for that label is

DJEnergyRo I saw the 022 various saturdays but I didn't write the title , sounds much to Fiocco, the label has a excentric circle, or one of the versions if exist in various labels

Old Post Aug-04-2017 21:21  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for DAVID BRUNNER Click here to Send DAVID BRUNNER a Private Message Add DAVID BRUNNER to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Again after of various months: 234 dance and trance from 1994 to 2002 again, I NEED THE 007
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID please, some older track [2005] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNuNRG - "United For Love" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread