Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 134: Stolen Car Edition
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Friday 134: Stolen Car Edition

Since it's 16 minutes after midnight here, why not? So, my younger step daughter (16 going on 35) decided to take one of our/my cars today, without permission, to "leave home". She got about 4 miles before coming up on a steep hill with a blind curve...and running the car off the road. She fled on foot, but was finally caught several hours later. The taking of the car is a felony charge. We've been dealing with this shit since May, and I've told her numerous times she's headed for a run in with jail/"the system". Maybe she believes me now? In any event, a most exhausting day, and the fun is just starting. Court date in 2 weeks.

Old Post Nov-17-2017 06:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

I've caught the dreaded man-flu. I can't do anything but lie here and blow my nose.

Old Post Nov-17-2017 08:10  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

I'm not pressing, the county sheriff's office is. I've raised that girl as if she were my own since she was 2, because her sperm donor is a dead beat, wife beating alcoholic. But rant on, sir. Step dads = bad.

Old Post Nov-17-2017 12:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Did someone delete a post?

Old Post Nov-17-2017 12:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow

quote:
Originally posted by Orangesto

I stole my stepdad's car late one night when I was 17 and took it for a joyride. I returned home to find all my shit outside.

Still haven't forgiven my mom for letting my stepdad her husband kick me out like that. It sent my life into a downward spiral for quite some time.

Story of my life, though - my mom always letting a shitty boyfriend or husband abuse or treat us like shit without standing up for her kids.

Why are you pressing charges? It's a foolish act, no doubt, but I'd avoid making any rash decisions based on it. She's got her whole life ahead of her.

But, as I know from personal experience, relationships between 'steps' are tricky to navigate. I'll try my hardest not to put my kids through it.

#whitetrashtalk

Old Post Nov-17-2017 12:58 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow

I didn’t notice you deleted your post until Jen pointed it out. Teamwork!

Old Post Nov-17-2017 13:28 
Silky Johnson

Look man, I don't doubt how shitty it was that your mom dated d-bags, but did you seriously blame your life's "downward spiral" on your step dad? You did a shitty, irresponsible thing, and perhaps getting kicked out was an extreme punishment, but you need to take accountability for that. Boohoo I got kicked out and my life turned shit, but it's not my fault! Come on.

I got kicked out once too, and I fucking deserved it.

On topic, I took my sister's friend's car for a joyride with all of my friends when I was almost 16. It was her (my sister's) 19th birthday and her friend left her car at our house while they went out to the bar. I figured that gave me enough time to go hang out with my friends and get the car back with nobody the wiser. I even refilled the tank and made sure the mirrors were adjusted, etc. Except she didn't have a full tank when she came over, and the engine was still warm, and her hair tie was missing from the gear shift. I thought "Holy shit I can't believe I got away with this!" when she finally left, but minutes after walking out of our house she stormed back in, angry as fuck, calling me a fucking delinquent and saying how lucky I was she wasn't gonna report it to the police.

Lol.

Old Post Nov-17-2017 13:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow

He deleted his post again!

Old Post Nov-17-2017 14:26 
Silky Johnson

Wtf.

Old Post Nov-17-2017 14:31 
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

They just probably wanted you out of their home, OrangestO.

Old Post Nov-17-2017 14:33  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

And for a good reason.

Old Post Nov-17-2017 14:34  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow

quote:
Originally posted by JEO
They just probably wanted you out of their home, OrangestO.

That’s just mean but it could explain why his step dad left his keys in the ignition...

Old Post Nov-17-2017 14:37 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 134: Stolen Car Edition
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMore Infusion IDing needed [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Mo & Marc De Clarq - Confused State Of Mind [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread