Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The MMA thread
Pages (53): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
shaw
RIP

Lol @ that leap frog reversal or whatever the fuck that was.

> S u s h i p u n k . P h o t o g r a p h y <

Old Post Feb-06-2011 04:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for shaw Click here to Send shaw a Private Message Add shaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

Shogun is going to fucking destroy him. Hells yes.

Old Post Feb-06-2011 04:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for shaw Click here to Send shaw a Private Message Add shaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iammesol
Burnt out and grown up

Been saying for ages that Bader couldn't beat Jones. What a weird ass angle to still get that guillotine secured... War Bones!

And LOOOOOOOOOOOL @ Rashad ducking fighting anyone for months while Rua was injured and then injuring himself. Good luck payin' the bills, Rashad

As for Bones vs. Rua, I call Rua by TKO, but with Jones' wrestling, I'm not so sure...

Old Post Feb-06-2011 04:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iammesol Click here to Send iammesol a Private Message Visit iammesol's homepage! Add iammesol to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

I hope Shogun makes him go limp. Jones is exciting at times, but he's just winning with vastly superior physical prowess and athleticism. I'm always all for the master humbling the savant.

Old Post Feb-06-2011 04:44 
iammesol
Burnt out and grown up

quote:
Originally posted by shaw
I hope Shogun makes him go limp. Jones is exciting at times, but he's just winning with vastly superior physical prowess and athleticism. I'm always all for the master humbling the savant.

60% of what Jones does is technique. That's what's so scary about him. Sure, he's fucking tall and really strong, but anyone who can do those crazy moves making them up on the fly has superior technique to everyone around him.

Old Post Feb-06-2011 04:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iammesol Click here to Send iammesol a Private Message Visit iammesol's homepage! Add iammesol to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

quote:
Originally posted by iammesol
60% of what Jones does is technique. That's what's so scary about him. Sure, he's fucking tall and really strong, but anyone who can do those crazy moves making them up on the fly has superior technique to everyone around him.

He has UFC technique and world domination physical gifts. I'm not saying he should change his name to 'Marcus,' just that he would need another few years to get to this level without a 12-foot reach and the quick-twitch of a fucking snow leopard on steroids.

I'd much rather watch him than watch Rich Franklin (hence, post), but I still like seeing years of perfected mechanics and truly elite preparation (including making weight more than once in a while) reigning supreme.

Old Post Feb-06-2011 04:52 
iammesol
Burnt out and grown up

Fully understood and agreed.

Old Post Feb-06-2011 04:59  United States
shaw
RIP

Rich Franklin is the UFC equivalent of the San Antonio Spurs...if they only won 46 games per year.

Old Post Feb-06-2011 05:01 
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

HOLY FUCK

Old Post Feb-06-2011 05:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

FUCK. That really looked like we were going to see a long battle. Vitor looked like he actually had his number, and then BAM. What the fuck?!

Old Post Feb-06-2011 05:23 
shaw
RIP

Damn. I wish that could have kept going. Hell, Vitor was winning. First time I've seen somebody refuse to play Silva's game.

Really a shame it had to end so early with one unexpected kick.

Old Post Feb-06-2011 05:25 
iammesol
Burnt out and grown up

Unbelievable. Anderson is no joke, despite how everyone feels about him. I hope the GSP fight comes to fruition!

Old Post Feb-06-2011 05:30  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The MMA thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (53): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackacapella "this is the voice of experience, we will now enjoy our mus.." [2008] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMark Van Linden - "AM2PM" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread