Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2009.12.26 DEADMAU5 @ Guvernment
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

quote:
Originally posted by ivcjy
hi~just wonder i m from montreal,for this event is there any other way to get the ticket,no wantickets..
btw,if i go early on that date,100% sure i can get in?
first time 2go2 guv.dont wanna miss that

thx

if you are there by 10:30 you should have no problem...just be ready for a long and crowded night

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Dec-17-2009 18:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Miss. S
just feel it

who's playing gallery?
is what i wanna know

Old Post Dec-18-2009 05:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Miss. S Click here to Send Miss. S a Private Message Add Miss. S to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spam
OMG Hai2U!

WOOOOOOO

SARDIIIIIIIINESSSSSSSSS!!!

Bullshit.
Those forces combine to create a soaking, boiling mudstorm on Valentine's Day.

Old Post Dec-24-2009 14:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spam Click here to Send Spam a Private Message Add Spam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by Miss. S
who's playing gallery?
is what i wanna know

I like the way you think!!

M&S, Deko-ze, The Junkies, Joee Cons

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Dec-24-2009 19:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJediMaster
Senior tranceaddict

I've got an extra ticket I'd be willing to sell for $30. PM me if interested. I'm in the Markham area.

Old Post Dec-24-2009 21:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DJediMaster Click here to Send DJediMaster a Private Message Add DJediMaster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

quote:
Originally posted by DJediMaster
I've got an extra ticket I'd be willing to sell for $30. PM me if interested. I'm in the Markham area.

reduced guest list is $25. lol

Old Post Dec-24-2009 23:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for chinamon Click here to Send chinamon a Private Message Add chinamon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
deephousekid
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
I like the way you think!!

M&S, Deko-ze, The Junkies, Joee Cons

since they are there then i'll go.. they'll make up for boring time in the main room

Old Post Dec-25-2009 05:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for deephousekid Click here to Send deephousekid a Private Message Add deephousekid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ivcjy
tranceaddict in training

any one knows wat time mau5 come?
&set time for gallery...

btw,guv ll be closed at 3am?

sorry i m new for the club.
thx

Old Post Dec-25-2009 08:35  Cambodia
Click Here to See the Profile for ivcjy Click here to Send ivcjy a Private Message Add ivcjy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

guv will close around 7 and I would think mau5 would be on around 2

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Dec-25-2009 15:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dgame
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller
I might have to go to this. I'm not the biggest fan of his music, but I heard last time was complete madness. I want to see what all the fuss is about.

I went in November and had a blast. TOO busy though. Despite the rain, I was on the patio for the most of the night because I couldn't move/breathe inside.

Old Post Dec-26-2009 00:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for dgame Click here to Send dgame a Private Message Add dgame to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bliksem
tranceaddict

Angry

i have to say that this is gonna be shitty. they could have done a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better job for the last weekend of 2009..booooooooooooo guv....
gallery: not soo exciting either...the regulars as the usual..and deko-ze--->UGGHHH only the first 2 songs in his set are good then it goes down hill from there

BOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOO

anything else happening ?? lol

Old Post Dec-26-2009 22:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for bliksem Click here to Send bliksem a Private Message Add bliksem to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jsibilin

no roll call either.. I am very close to going but something is telling me I should avoid tonight.... Although if anyone can get me in free

there should be a free fee to anyone who has seen the mau5 more than twice! ahhaha.. like that will happen!

Old Post Dec-27-2009 02:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jsibilin Click here to Send jsibilin a Private Message Add jsibilin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2009.12.26 DEADMAU5 @ Guvernment
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackYahel ID [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMark Norman - "Total Seduction" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread