Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2008.12.13. THE GIFT @ Guvernment
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
GUVERNMENT
Club

2008.12.13. THE GIFT @ Guvernment

each person that brings a canned good or non-parishable food item will get in no cover and line bypass. guestlist is not required!

Last edited by GUVERNMENT on Nov-25-2008 at 23:02

Old Post Nov-25-2008 21:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for GUVERNMENT Click here to Send GUVERNMENT a Private Message Visit GUVERNMENT's homepage! Add GUVERNMENT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intangible
*FACEPALM*

Re: 2008.12.13. THE GIFT @ Guvernment

quote:
Originally posted by GUVERNMENT

each person that brings a canned good or non-parishable food item will get in no cover and line bypass. guestlist is not required!

I love that

CAN NOT WAIT!!

My first Gift

Old Post Nov-25-2008 21:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Intangible Click here to Send Intangible a Private Message Visit Intangible's homepage! Add Intangible to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djbruuen
house

I haven't even been to guvernment since last years 'the gift!' fuck do I love this event! They always go all out with the decorations and the place looks awesome. Kudos to guv for the canned good thing, thats really awesome of them, just in time for xmas. And i just love the sets mark puts on for these! (I found his house set last year was great, his trance wasn't bad, but a lot of generic sounding stuff in that mix (but thats when gallary can get a visit ) ...i'm hoping for some more old antems. Hopefully MarkO still reads these boards and will take some request.

trance:

pvd - for an angel
three drives - greece 2000
solid sessions - janeiro (Pronti & Kalmani mix) <---wow would that be awesome to hear
solid globe - north pole
system f - exhale
Sholan - can you feel (Thrillseekers Remix)
warrior - if you want me
DT8 - Destination
some old school above & beyond (2002 and earlier)

House:

Basement Jaxx - Bingo Bango/Rendez-Vu
Jetlag - So Right
Manijama - No No No
Underworld - Two Months Off
Shakedown - At Night
Shapeshifters - Lola's Theme
Axwell - Feel the Vibe
Alex Gaudino - Little Love
Havana Funk - Bakiri Ban (Majors Boys Remix) <---I would lose my mind to hear this

Old Post Nov-26-2008 02:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for djbruuen Click here to Send djbruuen a Private Message Add djbruuen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mickmack
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by djbruuen
Kudos to guv for the canned good thing, thats really awesome of them, just in time for xmas.

i agree! free passes for "the gift" are always easy to come by every year but this is a much better idea and fits the occasion nicely.

i'm going to do everything i can to be there for this. definately my favourite night of the year. unfortunately i am scheduled to work

Old Post Nov-26-2008 04:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mickmack Click here to Send mickmack a Private Message Add mickmack to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

damn thats a great fuckin flyer

Old Post Nov-26-2008 04:24  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

quote:
Originally posted by mickmack
i agree! free passes for "the gift" are always easy to come by every year but this is a much better idea and fits the occasion nicely.

i'm going to do everything i can to be there for this. definately my favourite night of the year. unfortunately i am scheduled to work

those passes are available as well

Old Post Nov-26-2008 14:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

quote:
Originally posted by Shaya007
those passes are available as well

yeah... but i'd rather see people donate a little something.
even im gonna bring in some stuff.

Old Post Nov-26-2008 16:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for chinamon Click here to Send chinamon a Private Message Add chinamon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
magikb
Home of Lix and Jenn˛

I haven't been to a gift party in 2 yrs... I think I am overdue for one, so potentially I will be there

What a great idea for free entrance into the club!!

Old Post Nov-26-2008 18:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for magikb Click here to Send magikb a Private Message Add magikb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

Almost definitely there
Last year's was tonnes of fun

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Nov-26-2008 22:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
funkapotamus
tranceaddict

quote:
Hopefully MarkO still reads these boards and will take some request.

trance:

pvd - for an angel
three drives - greece 2000
solid sessions - janeiro (Pronti & Kalmani mix) <---wow would that be awesome to hear
solid globe - north pole
system f - exhale
Sholan - can you feel (Thrillseekers Remix)
warrior - if you want me
DT8 - Destination
some old school above & beyond (2002 and earlier)

some may disagree, but these would be my pics

Avus - Real
Cascade - Transcend (Transa Remix)
Spektrum - Kinda New "Tiefscwarz Mix"
Main Element - 'Take me down'
Albin Myers - Sex Me Up
U (I Got a Feeling) (V-Mix) - Scott Project
Yellow Blackbird - Superfly (Andy Moor Remix)
Portabella - Freek In Stereo
Steve D. - ‘Red Fever (Umek remix)’
Chiapet - Westworld

Old Post Nov-27-2008 06:15  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for funkapotamus Click here to Send funkapotamus a Private Message Visit funkapotamus's homepage! Add funkapotamus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Knox
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by magikb
I haven't been to a gift party in 2 yrs... I think I am overdue for one, so potentially I will be there

What a great idea for free entrance into the club!!

two days of posting in a row.... and now in an event thread....

*gasp*

Old Post Nov-27-2008 20:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Knox Click here to Send Knox a Private Message Add Knox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fuzz
Junior tranceaddict

i think this will be an awesome event

the fact that the club is accepting a canned food item in the place of $20 cover is massive in my mind - if guv has 3000 people roll through the doors on a saturday night, they are sacrficing $60,000 in revenue. that's a lot of cash. it's this kind of attiitude that gives guv a special place in my heart.

i'll def be there with my boxes of kraft dinner and a santa hat on...

Old Post Nov-28-2008 02:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for fuzz Click here to Send fuzz a Private Message Add fuzz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2008.12.13. THE GIFT @ Guvernment
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[7Clips]Some older very easy ID's! (No. 7) [2008] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPraying Mantis - Silence Of Being Loney [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread