Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The Dark Knight Rises
Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Omar Little
Senior tranceaddict

Old Post Jul-10-2012 15:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Omar Little Click here to Send Omar Little a Private Message Add Omar Little to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LeopoldStotch
Suapremae tranecadictt

quote:
Originally posted by Meat187
Shouldn't you make a beeping noise when you back-paddle like that?

So instead of inserting the obviously missing "read" or "interpret" you just twisted that into some silly statement that you could easily attack? Unless "some" turns into "any" there's just no way to arrive at that. Well done, Sherlock, what a master of deduction and logical thinking you are

I see you have New Kids in your signature. Have you seen 'New Kids Turbo'? I saw it last year, and I have to say it's one of the most offbeat action comedies I have seen in awhile. very odd. It's something will forte tried to do with MacGruber as a SNL skit and movie, and failed.

Old Post Jul-11-2012 01:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LeopoldStotch Click here to Send LeopoldStotch a Private Message Visit LeopoldStotch's homepage! Add LeopoldStotch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chimney
Low pH

Is it really going to be the last of a trilogy?

Old Post Jul-11-2012 01:35  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Chimney Click here to Send Chimney a Private Message Add Chimney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

I hope so.

Old Post Jul-11-2012 01:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zharen
Put down the plate

Been seeing more previews of it on the t.v. as of late. I'm starting to think this one won't live up to its first two predecessors. But I've already watched the both of them in the theaters so I might as well keep with the tradition.

Old Post Jul-11-2012 02:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zharen Click here to Send Zharen a Private Message Add Zharen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

I kind of wish they didn't hype it up so much before the actual release, but what are you gonna do

Old Post Jul-11-2012 04:09 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

LOL @ Looney4Clooney dropping the Juilliard bullshit in this thread too.

Old Post Jul-11-2012 04:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Looney4Clooney
Posting on an EDM board does not mean you only listen to trance. I happen to have a masters in composition from Juilliard. I work in the same industry. I like to know what everyone is doing which includes EDM. Not all of us are retarded djs that can't do anything else except bitch about dubstep and recant tales of when things were better when PLUR rained and getting fucked by a fanny bandit wearing orange pants didn't make you gay.

quote:
Originally posted by Looney4Clooney
And i think if you examine the rout or the times i did make claims that were exaggerated, they were in an argument because my ideas where not being judged on their own merit but rather on my character. Wasn't to impress people. Well not that part.

Fuck

Old Post Jul-11-2012 05:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Meat187
you are Lira 2.0.

Oi!

Old Post Jul-11-2012 05:34  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

quote:
Originally posted by LeopoldStotch
I see you have New Kids in your signature. Have you seen 'New Kids Turbo'? I saw it last year, and I have to say it's one of the most offbeat action comedies I have seen in awhile. very odd. It's something will forte tried to do with MacGruber as a SNL skit and movie, and failed.

Yeah, I have. It's a terrible movie by every standard I've ever applied to other movies, but such a guilty pleasure. I love how random and anarchistic it is. And Paul Elstak of course! Best thing is, the actors did the German dubbing themselves, so you have them speaking with this ridiculous Dutch accent, which just kills me.

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Old Post Jul-11-2012 07:11  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Beatflux
Rising Star in training

quote:
Originally posted by DOOMBOT
Among many other things, I thought that the Batman Keaton portrayed was a much darker and intimidating looking Batman then the one Bale is playing. I don't blame Bale for looking ridiculous in the costume and sounding really bad while trying to mask his voice, I think that whoever made the final decision on this didn't think things through. He plays a good Bruce Wayne but a horrible Batman. It's everything around the Batman character that keeps these new Batman movies watchable.

Old batman was more comical than serious.

Nolan is smart to avoid the cheesier look of the older batmans.

Old Post Jul-12-2012 02:17  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for Beatflux Click here to Send Beatflux a Private Message Add Beatflux to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Beatflux
Rising Star in training

quote:
Originally posted by Zharen
Been seeing more previews of it on the t.v. as of late. I'm starting to think this one won't live up to its first two predecessors. But I've already watched the both of them in the theaters so I might as well keep with the tradition.

It's been building up to this last one and it'll be ineteresting to see what batman will sacrifice to save gotham. Maybe he'll give his life(or back!), or maybe he'll pass on the batman torch to Gordan-Levetts character...

Old Post Jul-12-2012 02:20  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for Beatflux Click here to Send Beatflux a Private Message Add Beatflux to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The Dark Knight Rises
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUplifting tune (probably 2006) [2008] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackElisa - "Time" (Planet Funk Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread