Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DEMF 2012!
Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Chaska
Techno Addict

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT?!

W + L? No Regular Play, SLOW HANDS?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!

I'M PISSED!

Old Post Feb-15-2012 15:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

Y U hating? Honestly, I don't even know who those people are.

there are 2 more days + prob more announcements and changes for day 1.

Shit, I'm happy to be going there.

Old Post Feb-15-2012 15:22  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
there are 2 more days + prob more announcements and changes for day 1.

Im' pretty sure this is phase 1, not day 1 meaning there isn't THAT many more DJs to be announced

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Feb-15-2012 16:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Twist-Ty
tranceaddict

Evil1

Vonstroke!!!!

Old Post Feb-15-2012 16:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Twist-Ty Click here to Send Twist-Ty a Private Message Add Twist-Ty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
Im' pretty sure this is phase 1, not day 1 meaning there isn't THAT many more DJs to be announced

Exactly. They've already announced 52 names, which means this is HALF of the final lineup. Basically, A THIRD of the final lineup is just filler names. How could I not be disappointed?

Old Post Feb-15-2012 16:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

I'm content with the phase 1 line-up...

Cassy, Nina (prayers have been answered), Marco, Sneak, Public Enemy, Squillace, Damian Lazarus (this fucking guy made me a believer when I saw him play with steve lawler in bcn), maya (not so stoked but glad I could get the chance to see her), drooooooog, wink...

shit, I could keep going! Oh man, if Format B gets added I'm going fucking nuts- but I highly doubt it...I could see peter van housen on there soon..really curious wyatt other acts will appear in the phase 2.

Edit: I'm more about ppl I've never heard/seen before..so hopefully, with the next announcement, I'll be a bit more surprised.

Last edited by edubbz on Feb-15-2012 at 17:14

Old Post Feb-15-2012 16:50  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

@ Seb & Oz

Media applications submitted

Will let you know once I get confirmations and more info!

Old Post Feb-15-2012 16:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
@ Seb & Oz

Media applications submitted

Will let you know once I get confirmations and more info!

yay

Old Post Feb-15-2012 16:59  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

What Time Is Your Flight? - Initial Movement Lineup

Make sure you bookmark the blog, guys! I'll be posting useful info about the festival and the city, especially for the first-timers

Old Post Feb-15-2012 18:20  United States
progbeatz
Supreme tranceaddict

pretty sure Christian Smith is gonna get added

Old Post Feb-15-2012 20:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for progbeatz Click here to Send progbeatz a Private Message Visit progbeatz's homepage! Add progbeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lounger540
Techno Supreme

Gay

Come on now, Busy P, Mr Ozio, Major Lazer, are they punking us with this?

Even the names I do like, Kraviz, Danny Daze, Tale Of Us and the dozen or so just like them are not what I was really hoping for out of Detroit.

Old Post Feb-15-2012 20:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lounger540 Click here to Send lounger540 a Private Message Visit lounger540's homepage! Add lounger540 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by lounger540
Gay

Come on now, Busy P, Mr Ozio, Major Lazer, are they punking us with this?

Even the names I do like, Kraviz, Danny Daze, Tale Of Us and the dozen or so just like them are not what I was really hoping for out of Detroit.

Major Lazer LOL WUTTT didn't even see that. First year Ezoo, when they went on, 80% of people disappeared from the main stage area.

Old Post Feb-15-2012 20:50  Poland

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DEMF 2012!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackProgressive track to iD [2005] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSub HQ - "The Abyss" (Original mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread