Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Star Wars Alt Art Thread [Alt & Fan Art Etc...][no FLAC]
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
FuzzQi
Senior tranceaddict

What ratio?

Old Post Apr-21-2012 06:43  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for FuzzQi Click here to Send FuzzQi a Private Message Add FuzzQi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

1920 x 1200

The image looks roughly 4:3 though :/

Old Post Apr-21-2012 06:48  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

Now with extra singles!
my old stuff, not quite up to snuff - but I still dig it - UPDATED 9/23/2012

Old Post Apr-21-2012 22:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

As I was shown this site by a guy who makes his own e-cig Mods from these parts. I was impressed on what the site had to offer but I wasn't really trying to have him make me an e-cig Mod that looks exactly like a Lightsabre. I just wanted something original and more a long the lines of a Big Tube Mod.

Anyway, I came across this Forum in the site for parts. There are a few sticky's that show people who built there own custom Lightsabers from this site that have nothing to do with e-cigs.

But I liked this sticky the best.

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.co...p?1650-Costumes

But the subsequent collision of fools...
Well versed in the subtle art of slavery.

Old Post Apr-21-2012 22:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Desiderata Click here to Send Desiderata a Private Message Add Desiderata to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

This Thread is really cool also.

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.co...php?2685-Videos

I don't have the time to go through the whole Forum right now but I'm sure there is some choice stuff in there. I considering making your own Lightsaber as Art.

But the subsequent collision of fools...
Well versed in the subtle art of slavery.

Old Post Apr-21-2012 23:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Desiderata Click here to Send Desiderata a Private Message Add Desiderata to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
Like a FCKNG BIRD

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post Apr-23-2012 09:29  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FuzzQi
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Acton

Old Post Apr-23-2012 10:25  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for FuzzQi Click here to Send FuzzQi a Private Message Add FuzzQi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JohnnysBananas
tranceaddict in training

Old Post Apr-23-2012 12:54  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnysBananas Click here to Send JohnnysBananas a Private Message Add JohnnysBananas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FuzzQi
Senior tranceaddict

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

Old Post Apr-23-2012 13:44  Australia
Acton
Like a FCKNG BIRD

quote:
Originally posted by FuzzQi

....but such an embarrassingly bad scene

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post Apr-23-2012 13:55  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
Like a FCKNG BIRD

quote:
Originally posted by FuzzQi

I was just on a teleconference discussing the delay of a new product launch, and when the delay was officially announced, I clicked this on my computer and broadcasted it through the conference

My international colleagues didn't find it amusing, but I thought it was fucking hilarious.

I need to back to being 'professional' now.

Bye.

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post Apr-23-2012 14:44  England
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Old Post Apr-25-2012 22:20  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Star Wars Alt Art Thread [Alt & Fan Art Etc...][no FLAC]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp me please !! [2007] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRhythm & Sound with Jennifer Lara - "Queen In My Empire" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread