Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - France > [23/24.06.12] Luminosity Beach Festival 2012 - 5years anniv @ Club Riche, Zandvoort
Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
chasis.fan
Uplift Addict

Set broadcastés dispo ici : http://www.urtrancezone.com/live-se...-23-t47125.html

Ceux enregistrés arrivent plus tard.

Mention spécial à :
quote:
22:30 - 00:00: Menno de Jong
05. Gaia - Ja'i Envie Du Toit

Old Post Jun-25-2012 21:14  France
Click Here to See the Profile for chasis.fan Click here to Send chasis.fan a Private Message Add chasis.fan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TonyParis
Supreme tranceaddict

quoi !?! Du vent et de la pluie à zandvoord ?
C'est pas comme si c'etait un spot de windsurfing ! Pas previsible.
Et puis l'orga avait pu voir l'annee derniere que le public n'aime guere les classiques...

C'est moi ou ca alternait une track trance une track trouse ?
Une bonne petite sinusoide, si vous mettez 5 mins pour chauffer vous ne demarrez jamais.

Content d'avoir vu les gens, pas content du festival.

Old Post Jun-25-2012 21:21  France
Click Here to See the Profile for TonyParis Click here to Send TonyParis a Private Message Add TonyParis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
_IDS_
Forever on the run...

quote:
Originally posted by chasis.fan

Mention spécial à :

22:30 - 00:00: Menno de Jong
05. Gaia - Ja'i Envie Du Toit

Putain la tuile! --->[]

Old Post Jun-25-2012 21:22  France
Click Here to See the Profile for _IDS_ Click here to Send _IDS_ a Private Message Add _IDS_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dansal62
#OU667OneBadder

Indecent Noise !

Old Post Jun-25-2012 21:38  France
Click Here to See the Profile for dansal62 Click here to Send dansal62 a Private Message Visit dansal62's homepage! Add dansal62 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chasis.fan
Uplift Addict

quote:
Arctic Moon
ONE minute of a little dubstep part in the whole set (rest uplifting and tech trance) but some people still try to make such a big deal of it. Be more open-minded ! and NO I'm not moving to dubstep haha

https://www.facebook.com/ArcticMoonMusic

Ouais qu'il fasse pas son supris non plus Encore les mecs sur le main qui kiffent la trouse et continueraient à danser en en ayant rien à faire, par contre la le mec supposé jouer emotionalo uplifto epico violino trance qui lance ca en intro en plus apres ronny k qui a déjà ce type de publique, qu'il fasse pas son choqué

Old Post Jun-25-2012 21:43  France
Click Here to See the Profile for chasis.fan Click here to Send chasis.fan a Private Message Add chasis.fan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Insigma
poste utile.

Via le facebook d'Anissa, je viens de découvrir le set de The Thrillseekers.
Je suis carrément dégoûté

Si pas déjà posté, il est d/l ici : http://cuenation.com/?page=tracklist&folder=various&filename=The_Thrillseekers_-_Live_at_Luminosity_Beach_Festival_2012_Zandvoort_24-06-2012-Razorator.cue

+ 800 Vinyles à vendre

Old Post Jun-28-2012 09:20  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Insigma Click here to Send Insigma a Private Message Visit Insigma's homepage! Add Insigma to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PyrofraG
Supreme tranceaddict

Faut pas y'en a plein qui était à la Lumino et qui ne l'ont pas vu car ils sont partis manger

Oui je sais je mérite

Je me lève et je confirme

Old Post Jun-28-2012 11:09  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PyrofraG Click here to Send PyrofraG a Private Message Add PyrofraG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
matviscafcb
re(t/n)ard

Quelle idée de manger aussi

Old Post Jun-28-2012 11:27  France
Click Here to See the Profile for matviscafcb Click here to Send matviscafcb a Private Message Visit matviscafcb's homepage! Add matviscafcb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DianeDesEtoiles
there there ...

oui, bien la vie ce set ... Bon, la flemme de retaper ma review en français alors voici :

+ :
-musically, I think it was one of the best lumi beach ever...
Saturday : big shout out for me to Menno de Jong, i didnt expect such a great set from him, he saved my day. I also loved Arctic Moon set. I actually went to see him to 'hide' and finally listen to music after 2hours of meeting ppl and talking. Was brilliant ! Indecent Noise was also awesome (amen to Darude) altho I expected more from him. Also had a great time on Artento Divini, as always, he's nice live.
Sunday : Thrillseekers and Talla .. AMEN. Nothing else to say. (except .. during bolier set, we went to my car because we didnt like at all the music and we wanted to drink, it was fun because slam fm was playing a lot of trance classics so epic WIN)
- the small timetable flyer, really really handy. Suggestion : add the floor plan.
- on Saturday ONLY : the food. I loved the noodles, the fruit stuff etc. really nice and good.
- the set up was quite nice, pity the weather messed up everything so badly. I liked the entrance above the restaurant, better ! Also the metallic trusses were nice ! Lockers/WC : good.
- Finally being able to walk around, party with friends etc haha, - side, i enjoy a little bit less the music but still, it was great to finally be back in the nl after one year and talk with friends from everywhere and party together hard )))

- :
- definitely too many people for me on Saturday. I understand some loved it but to me (and apparently a lot of ppl i've met that day), it was too crowded. I loved the "Luminosity spirit", not too big party = family feeling. This day felt like a big event like asot or a tomorrowland stage. That's not what I want when going there. I had a nice time but I enjoyed the atmosphere better on Sunday .. less people, much better spirit, that's what I and lot of ppl felt around me. I heard / read also ppl enjoyed the Sunday more because everyone was on one stage and the atmosphere was different. I think with 2 stage, it would have been the same because less ppl.
- obviously the problem due to sand/weather and mostly the wind (exhausting) .. although it's hard to put it as a - because it's not the org. fault ..
- a way to identify the stage you're walking in. we didn't see something that could tell us which stage was which.. pity ! Funny story : on the way back, in the car, my friends and I didn't agree on which stage the Waikiki / Hawaii was. The closing of one stage wasnt helping but still. I think a big board with the name of the stage should be somewhere because you dont always know the dj's face nor can you see it since the stages are big.

And finally .. I think a white board with flash-news about the event at the enter could be nice (for example, on the Riche building, next to the toilet when you walk in). This way, you know easily and FOR SURE if there is a line up / timetable change or if the stage is closed and why and what's happening.

To end this ... just thank you Bo and all the crowd involved .. massive load of work and it was def. worth it )))
also thanks to everyone who made this weekend awesome : friends, trance friends from everywhere etc. I had a looooooot of fun, my belly is still aching from the laughing hard and voice still gone from the screaming so .. yup, body says, it was a good one !!!

Old Post Jun-28-2012 11:39  France
Click Here to See the Profile for DianeDesEtoiles Click here to Send DianeDesEtoiles a Private Message Add DianeDesEtoiles to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Insigma
poste utile.

quote:
Originally posted by PyrofraG
Faut pas y'en a plein qui �tait � la Lumino et qui ne l'ont pas vu car ils sont partis manger

Oui je sais je m�rite

c'est clair, manger sur The Thrillseekers, c'est pour les faibles !

+ 800 Vinyles à vendre

Old Post Jun-28-2012 12:32  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Insigma Click here to Send Insigma a Private Message Visit Insigma's homepage! Add Insigma to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PyrofraG
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by matviscafcb
Quelle idée de manger aussi

Clair ça coute plus cher en boisson et en bouffe ; useless spirit

Par contre quand tu finis à 4h du mat' manger un truc ça peut t'éviter de faire une crise d'hypoglycémie

Old Post Jun-28-2012 14:13  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PyrofraG Click here to Send PyrofraG a Private Message Add PyrofraG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PyrofraG
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Insigma
c'est clair, manger sur The Thrillseekers, c'est pour les faibles !

Pour leur défense et comme expliqué par Diane au dessus on ne savait pas quel Dj mixait quand et surtout qui allait dropper classic ou pas car quand ils sont partis manger c'était encore un peu trance (Manu Le Saux B2B Ferry B2B Kandi) et trouse ...

Old Post Jun-28-2012 14:14  France

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - France > [23/24.06.12] Luminosity Beach Festival 2012 - 5years anniv @ Club Riche, Zandvoort
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNeed this ID'd Please!! From Satoshi Live @ Yellow 2004 [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRatty - "Sunrise" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread