Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Groundhog Boy
Stupidity Offends Me

quote:
Originally posted by zizack
so yeah...36 pages later, do we know when this place is actually opening?

I really don't want to read through the entire thread, and their website doesn't list much info.

No...unless I've missed something. Honestly, the people running it don't either. Not their fault, you know how the bureaucracy in this city works and how they like to drag their fucking feet.

You'd think in an economy like this where tax revenue blows, the city & state might want to take in all the sales tax generated by drink sales, payroll, etc. But apparently, people having fun is too much for them to overlook.

Here you go America you are free to do as we tell you
We want your soul
Your cash, your house, your phone, your cash, your house, your life" -Adam Freeland - We Want Your Soul

Old Post Oct-22-2010 04:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Groundhog Boy Click here to Send Groundhog Boy a Private Message Add Groundhog Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AMMORA
are u Listed?

the rent...is too damn high.

there comes a time when the operation of the machine is so odious that you cannot even tacitly participate. you've got to place your bodies on the gears, the wheels, all the mechanism. you've got to indicate to those who own it and those who run it, that unless you are free, the machine will be prevented from working at all.

Old Post Oct-22-2010 04:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AMMORA Click here to Send AMMORA a Private Message Add AMMORA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by BradMiller
From Sasha's Twitter 10/16 -

Great news new yorkers. i am playing District 36 with the Blackmarket guys and Radioslave on October 29th. Cant wait to play this new venue.

http://twitter.com/sashaofficial

I guess that's what B. Rose meant when he said they were having someone better than Carola, haha.

Old Post Oct-22-2010 04:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pyro264jb
i'll be back

quote:
Originally posted by BradMiller
From Sasha's Twitter 10/16 -

Great news new yorkers. i am playing District 36 with the Blackmarket guys and Radioslave on October 29th. Cant wait to play this new venue.

http://twitter.com/sashaofficial

SICK im there !

how much are tickets

Last edited by pyro264jb on Oct-22-2010 at 04:36

Old Post Oct-22-2010 04:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pyro264jb Click here to Send pyro264jb a Private Message Add pyro264jb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pyro264jb
i'll be back

quote:
Originally posted by Groundhog Boy
No...unless I've missed something. Honestly, the people running it don't either. Not their fault, you know how the bureaucracy in this city works and how they like to drag their fucking feet.

You'd think in an economy like this where tax revenue blows, the city & state might want to take in all the sales tax generated by drink sales, payroll, etc. But apparently, people having fun is too much for them to overlook.

idn I think there doing this all wrong, prompting party’s that never happen, no working / functioning website. This whole D 36 project seems unprofessional and disorganized.

D36 - GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHOR
, get that website up and running with exact dates and info about when djs will be there. Personally im very pissed that im finding out about this sasha party from sashas twitter and not from the club.

If this sasha party is happening next week then where can we buy tickets?

Old Post Oct-22-2010 04:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pyro264jb Click here to Send pyro264jb a Private Message Add pyro264jb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stvy
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by AMMORA
the rent...is too damn high.

Yes. but as a karate expert I will not talk about anyone

Old Post Oct-22-2010 04:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for stvy Click here to Send stvy a Private Message Add stvy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by pyro264jb
idn I think there doing this all wrong, prompting party’s that never happen, no working / functioning website. This whole D 36 project seems unprofessional and disorganized.

D36 - GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHOR
, get that website up and running with exact dates and info about when djs will be there. Personally im very pissed that im finding out about this sasha party from sashas twitter and not from the club.

If this sasha party is happening next week then where can we buy tickets?

Easy tiger. From what I know, the problems they're having are beyond their control and if it was their decision, they would've opened a long time ago. They're trying to do something good for the scene, sometimes it ends up being in the hands of all these assholes that have nothing going on in their lives except for going to the community board meetings to shit all over entrepreneurs' legit proposals just because they want to get their sleep. If you want to sleep, move to fucking Jersey! When did Manhattan get so old?

And I just googled the shit out of teh internets for tix too and I found nothing...

Last edited by Chaska on Oct-22-2010 at 06:19

Old Post Oct-22-2010 05:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TaurusNYY
Techno says...Do this...

I like everyone here want this place to succeed and be the coolest f'in club in the city- but they can handle there business a little better and regardless of there bumps in the road it really would not hurt to update there site with some damn info, in this day and age no reason to not provide info one way or the other. I wonder if the Adam Beyer, Sasha's and Ida Engbergs, etc left with a bad taste in there mouth when dealing with these people. I mean come on when do you have to go to a dj's twitter to see where he is playing and not the actual promoters or club website ~ they need A PR person over there.

Anyway Im shooting to see dubfire here so Im hoping that by then this club will at least be open but I would not be surprised if that is opening night lol and thats NOv 26.

Old Post Oct-22-2010 12:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusNYY Click here to Send TaurusNYY a Private Message Add TaurusNYY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gimmebeatz
JP Addict

i was just told by a friend yesterday that calderone will be starting his residency next sunday on halloween!!

Old Post Oct-23-2010 12:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gimmebeatz Click here to Send gimmebeatz a Private Message Add gimmebeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

this thursday

Old Post Oct-23-2010 18:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ReenTeenTeen
Space Kadet

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
this thursday

PICS OR STFU

ROFL

NYTA #1 F.I.L.F.
quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
I will ban you
"Our music has no limit to it boundaries nor is there a difference in genre to identify it but as a work of art." - ReenTeenTeen
quote:
Originally posted by djquick83
They got K in Kansas son. ... Its called the KKK. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

RTT=GENIOUS <3

Old Post Oct-23-2010 20:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for ReenTeenTeen Click here to Send ReenTeenTeen a Private Message Add ReenTeenTeen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Originally posted by ReenTeenTeen
PICS OR STFU

ROFL

Behrouz says he is playing there this thurs

Old Post Oct-23-2010 21:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUplifting trancer [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDogzilla - "Your Eyes" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread