Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The Dark Knight Rises
Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Banora
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm just happy they actually did Bane justice and made him into the terrifying intellectual and physical force he is meant to be rather than some moronic beefcake.

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
I probably wake up QWOPing.

Old Post Aug-02-2012 19:17  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for Banora Click here to Send Banora a Private Message Add Banora to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
they better not make another batman with robin. and i agree it would have been awesome if batman just died.

also I agree the stupid lil boy twist was fuckin retarded i was waiting for someone else be like "NO! I was the lil boy!" thats not a plot twist that was just fuckin gay. The movie could have kept going without that stupid woman.

I will just say this, cool movie by the last 45 mins killed it for me.

We def didnt need a robin. I hope if they do make a new Batman they cast Drake as robin

No way! I would love to see a take on the Batman R.I.P. story arc when Dick Grayson/Nightwing takes over as batman. That whole shit was pretty awesome imo.

Old Post Aug-02-2012 19:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

thats what I mean. I would love to see Batman dead.

Personally I think hes the worst superhero. his superpower is money. Take away his fortune and hes just some dude that knows karate. Jackie Chan could woop his ass

Old Post Aug-02-2012 19:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

The Hulk's superpower is muscle. Take that away and he's a nerdy scientist. Take away anyone's single superpower and they're nothing. Why's money any different? Works for Iron Man pretty well.

Old Post Aug-02-2012 20:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

This cracked me up. "The evolution of Batman".

Old Post Aug-02-2012 21:41  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
La Galerķa
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Banora
I'm just happy they actually did Bane justice and made him into the terrifying intellectual and physical force he is meant to be rather than some moronic beefcake.

This was true until the end you realize that he's just another pawn and slave to Talia.

Old Post Aug-02-2012 23:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for La Galerķa Click here to Send La Galerķa a Private Message Visit La Galerķa's homepage! Add La Galerķa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

Old Post Aug-04-2012 00:50 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Beatflux
Rising Star in training

quote:
Originally posted by Looney4Clooney
good luck selling that to the studio.

So um Mr NOlan, when you say die, you mean bat man 4 takes place in heaven ? No, jewish guy with dress shirt tucked into jeans, i'm saying thats it. Other jewish guy with poney tail and persian features -Right, because he has done all he can on earth, ahh we can do a 3 spin off, batman in hell , batman in heaven and batman in limbo. You know who be the best satan, Hellboy, ahhh yaaaa,

Reboot. He said he was done with batman movies.

Old Post Aug-04-2012 15:17  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for Beatflux Click here to Send Beatflux a Private Message Add Beatflux to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
thats what I mean. I would love to see Batman dead.

Personally I think hes the worst superhero. his superpower is money. Take away his fortune and hes just some dude that knows karate. Jackie Chan could woop his ass

I would have loved to see him dead as well, but I was also content with the ending. Seeing Alfred happy was nice after a movie of him crying

I personally think he's the best, as he's the most realistic and accessible. Everybody who gets upset by the crime and corruption of the world can relate to Batman and love him. It's much harder to see yourself in the shoes of an annoying photography nerd who got bit by a radioactive spider and can now shoot webs out of his hands.

Old Post Aug-04-2012 19:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Well, I was going to write my big-ass post but then my housemate, who's a massive comic buff and erstwhile film student, just came in and said, "Had any more thoughts about TDKR?" and I can't be bothered saying it all again.

So, in short: it wasn't that good.

Damn your housemate, I would have liked to read your whole thoughts, since I agree with your short version.

Old Post Aug-04-2012 19:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Beatflux
Rising Star in training

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
It's much harder to see yourself in the shoes of an annoying photography nerd who got bit by a radioactive spider and can now shoot webs out of his hands.

In Nolan's realistic version of Spiderman, Spiderman would shoot webbing out of his ass. He would have to pull down his pants every time he wanted to shoot webbing. A movie like that could be interesting.

Old Post Aug-04-2012 19:52  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for Beatflux Click here to Send Beatflux a Private Message Add Beatflux to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

Throwback to The Dark Knight, but holy crap, Heath was just playing a Tom Waits villain!

Old Post Aug-04-2012 20:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The Dark Knight Rises
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackid? [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLiquid Son - Rainfall (Garden of Eden Part 1) [2013]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread