Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Promoters Please Book The Following
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:
Originally posted by mahalliner
I'd definitely be there if Martin Roth came through here. Please someone make that one happen.

He has not been relevant since 2008

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Oct-31-2011 23:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
basilisk
Ektoplazm

I'd also like to see some of the names listed on page one... and not at a superclub either.

Old Post Nov-01-2011 20:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for basilisk Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Visit basilisk's homepage! Add basilisk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

As much as I'd like to see the same thing happen, I think it just won't.

Peeps like Guy J and Henry Saiz stay in their area of the globe apparently, playing a bit in Europe and what not. I don't think we have the fanbase here in Toronto, or at least a fanbase that would go to a venue to see them and make it financially viable

Which makes me a sad panda

Old Post Nov-01-2011 23:32 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

i heard dnox is coming in spring, that is all im looking forward to rofl. that and i will aiming to go to eclipse, which maybe he will also be playing.

Old Post Nov-02-2011 00:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jad
_.spark._

Re: Promoters Please Book The Following

quote:
Originally posted by Takayuki

Guy J
Henry Saiz
Gui Boratto
Hernan Cattaneo
Quivver
Christian Smith
Umek

If bigger names were to get booked, it would probably pave the way for bookings of less known artists. I still don't understand why Toronto doesn't get it's fair share of prog. There seems to be a lot of demand for some of these artists, yet no one has taken initiative.

A regular residency for artists like Hernan and Warren would def kick start a wave of prog events in Toronto. Are there any promoters in town that throw these sort of parties?

Old Post Nov-02-2011 00:42  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for jad Click here to Send jad a Private Message Visit jad's homepage! Add jad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

Prog hasn't been really popular in Toronto since what, 2006?

Old Post Nov-02-2011 00:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

its all about the generic tech house baby.

Old Post Nov-02-2011 00:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jad
_.spark._

The disco sound seems to be doing well. A big part of its sucess wa that people got fed up of the same old sounds and certain promoters did something about it. Unfortunately, nobody capitalized on this yearning for fresh sounds by regularly booking prog talent. It's still a viable and possibly lucrative option though. Come on promoters, you can do it!!

Old Post Nov-02-2011 01:10  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for jad Click here to Send jad a Private Message Visit jad's homepage! Add jad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
its all about the generic tech house baby.

Yep, they don't call it Toronto Tech House for nothing.

Oh and the hipster house/deep-house nowadays too

MAYBE OZ WILL BOOK HENRY SAIZ?!?!??!

lol, we can dream

Old Post Nov-02-2011 01:14 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

all the prog heads are congregating on tranceaddict alone,

Old Post Nov-02-2011 01:57  Canada
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

Ramadanman (on a weekend)
Appleblim
Four Tet
Soul Clap
Art Department (warehouse setting please)
Ivan Smagghe
Dixon
Jeremy P. Caulfield
James Murphy
Tiger & Woods
Horse Meat Disco
Joakim
Mr. C
Matt Tolfrey
Magda
Kingdom
Girl Unit
Jam City
Nguzunguzu
Martyn
DJ Deep
Robag Wrhume
Space Dimension Controller
Sven Vath (in Guv mainroom please)

Old Post Nov-02-2011 02:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
techno_addict
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller

Dixon
Matt Tolfrey
Magda
Sven Vath (in Guv mainroom please)

yes!

Ame
Liebing
Butch
Cassy
Dyed Soundorom
Raresh
Marcel Fengler
Planetary Assault systems

Old Post Nov-02-2011 02:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for techno_addict Click here to Send techno_addict a Private Message Add techno_addict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Promoters Please Book The Following
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksts [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDj Sequenza - I'm Gone [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread