Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Has Megan Lost Her Mojo?
Has Megan Lost Her Mojo
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
She lost it the moment she became so weirdly close with srussel 28 63.64%
She lost it when she dropped another kid out her mangled vajayjay 4 9.09%
She was never cool 10 22.73%
Her and Bas should be shun from the cor 2 4.55%
Total: 44 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (33): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
wienerschnitzel
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018

Too soon?

LOL

LOSE.

Old Post May-05-2012 03:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for wienerschnitzel Click here to Send wienerschnitzel a Private Message Add wienerschnitzel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

MEGAN LET ME RAISE YOUR CHILD

I WILL IT DO IT WELL I AM PERFECT AND I AM NO HOLDS BARRED AND KIDS ADORE MY LECTURES ON SUPER SYMMETRY, MY INNUENDO TO THE MASTER RACE, AND MY STURDY PELVIS

Old Post May-05-2012 03:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
Originally posted by wienerschnitzel
Eli knows. That's part of being honest and working out a marriage.

I applaud you for that. I really do.

Much respect.

Old Post May-05-2012 03:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

ONE OF THEM. ONLY ONE.

Old Post May-05-2012 03:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

WHEN THE PAIN COMES I WILL PLACE THEM ON A PICNIC TABLE WITH ROSE MARTIN AND I AND WE WILL ALL GO TOWARD CUBA WITH CLOTHING ALMOST THERE

Old Post May-05-2012 03:57 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

VAR AND I HAVE THIS MEGAN JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL

Old Post May-05-2012 03:59 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

I SEEM TO THINK THAT THE GARDEN HOSE I HAVE HAS FILLED UP ENOUGH WATER BOTTLES FOR OUR JOURNEY OF HOURLONGS INTO NIGHTS SO DEADBEAT. I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY TEETH TO FLESH TASTE.

Old Post May-05-2012 04:02 
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
I applaud you for that. I really do.

Much respect.

Really?

Now with extra singles!
my old stuff, not quite up to snuff - but I still dig it - UPDATED 9/23/2012

Old Post May-05-2012 04:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker
Really?

Really what?

I respect her being honest with her husband.

It's better than being a coward and letting all this shit go down behind his back - on an Internet forum at that.

Old Post May-05-2012 04:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

ALSO SRUSSEL YOU CAN HOMEWRECK ME IM PRETTY COMBUSTIBLE

Old Post May-05-2012 04:17 
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
Really what?

I respect her being honest with her husband.

It's better than being a coward and letting all this shit go down behind his back - on an Internet forum at that.

Here's what: It's none of your fucking business; least of all where the appearance of impropriety is ginned up to the effect of playing on someone's insecurities concerning their own motivations. Regardless of what she and srussell were up to, your approval of how she's handling the situation is completely unnecessary and utterly patronizing.

Now with extra singles!
my old stuff, not quite up to snuff - but I still dig it - UPDATED 9/23/2012

Old Post May-05-2012 04:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker
Here's what: It's none of your fucking business; least of all where the appearance of impropriety is ginned up to the effect of playing on someone's insecurities concerning their own motivations. Regardless of what she and srussell were up to, your approval of how she's handling the situation is completely unnecessary and utterly patronizing.

You're right. And that's exactly why this thread shouldn't exist.

But it does...

Old Post May-05-2012 04:48 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Has Megan Lost Her Mojo?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (33): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID2 massive track from Justin Scott Dixon BP [2002] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPig & Dan - "Don Pedro" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread