Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Get Lost LA @ The Egyptian 8/23
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
rowdy
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Calabria
just as i bought tickets for it... i got the half off promo. came out to $13 so im not worried

Whats the half off promo code?

Old Post Aug-22-2014 18:53  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for rowdy Click here to Send rowdy a Private Message Add rowdy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by rowdy
Whats the half off promo code?

Rowdy - use this link: http://goo.gl/piKabd

its 2 for 1 not 50% off. you have to get 2 and they at checkout they charge for 1 so $10 ($13 with fees) each.

and to be clear this is for the afterparty not the day party.

Presale tix for Academy LA, Exchange LA, Time OC and Nova SD!

Old Post Aug-22-2014 19:26  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Liquified
Supreme tranceaddict

You also get to experience the day party on a Pure Groove System! If you have not heard the system yet you are in for a treat!

The system was installed at the Ice Palace in Miami for Hawtin, Remembrance, Deep Dish and a couple of others as well as all the nights at Surfcomber. Recently it was also at the Woogie stage for LIB.

Here's what Digweed had to say about it...

"Every once in a while something comes along that takes your breath away. I had the pleasure of playing on a Pure Groove Sound System in the summer of last year and when I turned up to sound check, I thought there was no way the 4 speaker cabinets installed would be enough to fill the room for 1500 people let alone deliver a bone shaking sound of pure clarity that seemed to wrap itself around the crowd on the dancefloor. This is a system DJ`s will want to play on and clubbers will want to dance to."

- John Digweed, DJ and producer

Old Post Aug-22-2014 23:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Liquified Click here to Send Liquified a Private Message Visit Liquified's homepage! Add Liquified to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Calabria
Supreme tranceaddict

another fun get lost. smaller then last year but still a good. three, tennis, and damian took the show i think. but i must say...the vibe at create isnt the best for their after party. never been there before nor would i plan to go to back there.

Old Post Aug-25-2014 06:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Calabria Click here to Send Calabria a Private Message Add Calabria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nima86
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Calabria
another fun get lost. smaller then last year but still a good. three, tennis, and damian took the show i think. but i must say...the vibe at create isnt the best for their after party. never been there before nor would i plan to go to back there.

Agree Create needs to be for EC twins, Afrojacks of the world not a place to have a proper party. Luciano at create was also weird vibe

Old Post Aug-25-2014 17:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for nima86 Click here to Send nima86 a Private Message Add nima86 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

i was at Create with people that had gone to the earlier Get Lost party... we all thought the music was plodding along most of the night and that was the energy problem, not the crowd.

Old Post Aug-25-2014 21:05  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SillySilvia
Supreme tranceaddict

daytime

after party

Old Post Aug-25-2014 22:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SillySilvia Click here to Send SillySilvia a Private Message Add SillySilvia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SillySilvia
daytime

after party

Old Post Aug-26-2014 19:57  Christmas Island

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Get Lost LA @ The Egyptian 8/23
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackbeautiful beach-song [2008] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLegend B - Lost in Love [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread