Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Delerium - Silence (Fade's Sanctuary Mix)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
nightguy
Senior tranceaddict

mix of 'delerium - silence'

This was labelled as being a mix by Sasha and Digweed. Is that true? If so, is there a full version of it anywhere?

Old Post Jun-16-2002 10:23  England
Click Here to See the Profile for nightguy Click here to Send nightguy a Private Message Add nightguy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
raver31
Prog Evangelism

delerium - silence (fade's sanctuary mix)

Old Post Dec-27-2002 01:16  Lithuania
Click Here to See the Profile for raver31 Click here to Send raver31 a Private Message Add raver31 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nightguy
Senior tranceaddict

not sure it is...the sample has extra hooks that aren't on the CD version of the Fade Sanctuary mix.

Old Post Dec-30-2002 21:50  England
Click Here to See the Profile for nightguy Click here to Send nightguy a Private Message Add nightguy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

perhaps it is the new mix...

Delirium feat Sarah MacLachlan - Silence (Nephilim Mix)

released last month. i also thought that i had seen something floating around the boards about a synergy that was made recently.

Old Post Dec-30-2002 23:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

Dont forget to check out Paul van Dyk vs. Delerium - Silent Angel

Damn good bootleg between the two songs.

IDing tracks is like having sex, the more you get the happier you'll be!!

Want to download a Digweed set? TA ID HUNT!

Old Post Dec-31-2002 00:54  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for THE_Chris Click here to Send THE_Chris a Private Message Add THE_Chris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kentylad
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by THE_Chris
Dont forget to check out Paul van Dyk vs. Delerium - Silent Angel

Damn good bootleg between the two songs.

I thought it was crap tbh!

Saw him in the evening and he was acting really strangely. I went shopping in the afternoon with the girls and I did turn up a bit late so I thought it might be that. The bar was really crowded and loud so I suggested we go somewhere quieter to talk. He was still very subdued and distracted so I suggested we go somewhere nice to eat.
All through dinner he just didn't seem himself; he hardly laughed, and didn't seem to be paying any attention to me or to what I was saying.
I just knew that something was wrong. He dropped me back home and I wondered if he was going to come in; he hesitated, but followed.
I asked him again if there was something the matter but he just half shook his head and turned the television on. After about 10 minutes of silence, I said I was going upstairs to bed. I put my arms around him and told him that I loved him deeply. He just gave a sigh, and a sad sort of smile. He didn't follow me up, but later he did, and I was surprised when we made love. He still seemed distant and a bit cold, and I started to think that he was going to leave me, and that he had found someone else. I cried myself to sleep.

BLOKES DIARY
Sunday 11th May 2003:
My football team was relegated today. Gutted. Got a shag though

Old Post Dec-31-2002 14:53  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for kentylad Click here to Send kentylad a Private Message Add kentylad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Barracuda
Supreme tranceaddict

its not the

Delerium_Feat_Sarah_Mclachlan_-_Silence__Nephilim_Remix-Bootleg_CDR-2002
this is a EURO cheesy track (without Sarah Vocals)

The sample is too short anyway. And no doubt this sound by Fade (Chris Fortier founder).Unfortunately, It could be re-make of the Fade remix for the new extented pleasure by this magic electronics with Sarah's divine vocal.

Last edited by Barracuda on Jan-02-2003 at 12:09

Old Post Jan-02-2003 09:30  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for Barracuda Click here to Send Barracuda a Private Message Visit Barracuda's homepage! Add Barracuda to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slapskin
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: its not the

quote:
Originally posted by Barracuda
Delerium_Feat_Sarah_Mclachlan_-_Silence__Nephilim_Remix-Bootleg_CDR-2002
this is a EURO cheesy track (without Sarah Vocals)

The sample is too short anyway. And no doubt this sound by Fade (Chris Fortier founder).Unfortunately, It could be re-make of the Fade remix for the new extented plasure by this magic electronics with Sarah's divine vocal.

i dunno man but ur replies and ur avatar crack the fuck out of me

Old Post Jan-02-2003 10:55  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for Slapskin Click here to Send Slapskin a Private Message Add Slapskin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Sarah H
Louboutin's Bitch

the mix labled as sasha and digweed mix of silence is
fade's sanctuary mix (there is 3 versions of this btw)

there are 2 versions of PvD Vs Delerium
one called Silent Angel and the other called Angels of Silence.
both bootlegs having been around at least 2 years and one of them does not even use the right lyrics to silence and i quote

quote:

Heaven holds a sense of hunger

of course the lyrics are

'heaven holds a sense of wonder'

IMO both bootlegs are not that good.

Old Post Jan-02-2003 13:35  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Sarah H Click here to Send DJ Sarah H a Private Message Add DJ Sarah H to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Delerium - Silence (Fade's Sanctuary Mix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackan ibiza brain worm from Space's final in October [2012] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWay Out West - "Traffic A#1" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread