Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Junkies live on Be @ TV in 30 mins!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

Hello! The Junkies live on Be @ TV in 30 mins!

http://www.be-at.tv/brands/off-sona.../the-junkies.go

Old Post Jun-15-2012 20:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

Carlo on the decks now :d

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Jun-15-2012 22:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
an_an
Supreme tranceaddict

Nice!

Old Post Jun-16-2012 01:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for an_an Click here to Send an_an a Private Message Add an_an to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
an_an
Supreme tranceaddict

Paul Ritch!!!!!

Old Post Jun-16-2012 01:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for an_an Click here to Send an_an a Private Message Add an_an to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
an_an
Supreme tranceaddict

Dubfire's set so far has been really good. Great dubby music. Perfect friday night music. Anyone bored at home should check it out- Dubfire Live from Barcelona, Spain- East Ender Festival.

I wish his entire set on Digital Dreams is not B2B with Carlo Lio. Dubfire needs his own time and last time I saw them B2B at CZ it wasn't anything worth mentioning.

Old Post Jun-16-2012 03:28  Canada
Big Boss
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by an_an
Dubfire's set so far has been really good. Great dubby music. Perfect friday night music. Anyone bored at home should check it out- Dubfire Live from Barcelona, Spain- East Ender Festival.

Dubfire's recent sets have been retarded. There's one from Space Ibiza and Elrow Happy Sundays that are absolutely mental. Dubfire is THE guy I'm looking forward to at Digital Dreams.

Old Post Jun-16-2012 19:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Big Boss Click here to Send Big Boss a Private Message Add Big Boss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by an_an
I wish his entire set on Digital Dreams is not B2B with Carlo Lio. Dubfire needs his own time and last time I saw them B2B at CZ it wasn't anything worth mentioning.

Agreed! Their b2b set at zone was one of the biggest let downs in the history of cz for me - expected so much from a huge pair like that and it ended up being boring tech-house. Is it 100% for sure they are playing b2b at digital dreams? I know it says Dubfire with Carlo Lio but I've never see a b2b billed like that before

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Jun-19-2012 03:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djchez
Senior tranceaddict

ya i remember that cz morning. Dubfire just finished his set at the Guv with an explosive ending after a not so great start. then we all, me Carlo and Ali headed over to cz where Carlo was dropping bombs but Ali was playing some stupid boring tracks. it was his first time in there and i guess he felt thats what a venue like that wants to hear. So if that set was boring it was Dubfires fault.

Old Post Jun-19-2012 11:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for djchez Click here to Send djchez a Private Message Add djchez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djchez
Senior tranceaddict

oh and he was also listing the tracks he was playing at CZ on his twitter page as he was playing them which right there tells you he was playing his garbage

Old Post Jun-19-2012 11:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for djchez Click here to Send djchez a Private Message Add djchez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
an_an
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
Agreed! Their b2b set at zone was one of the biggest let downs in the history of cz for me - expected so much from a huge pair like that and it ended up being boring tech-house. Is it 100% for sure they are playing b2b at digital dreams? I know it says Dubfire with Carlo Lio but I've never see a b2b billed like that before

Someone mentioned it on the TOTA Digital Dream thread that they are playing b2b. Not sure if their entire set is b2b though. From what I read they are supposed to be playing the closing set for Digital Dreams b2b. It could be epic if it ends up the right way.

Old Post Jun-20-2012 22:10  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Junkies live on Be @ TV in 30 mins!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCalling for the sharp ears of X-Files fans ;) [2009] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Ladida - "Lifemaster" (Mundo EP) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread