Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Cocaine and Ketamine
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Allied Nations
Make it happen cap'n

A sign of the times...

Old Post Mar-21-2012 21:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Allied Nations Click here to Send Allied Nations a Private Message Add Allied Nations to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PivotTechno
senseless

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
"and get this, when we play it at night clubs people on cocaine and ketamine will freak out!"

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...93#post11224693

WestsideWax Soundcloud

WestsideWax Mixcloud

New! WestsideWax Archives

Old Post Mar-22-2012 01:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for PivotTechno Click here to Send PivotTechno a Private Message Add PivotTechno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Casa
Supreme tranceaddict

hey lets have a monotonous random plonky bassline track that girls can relate to because the only reason they're here right now is because their fucked up on cocaine and ketamine.

Old Post Mar-22-2012 02:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Casa Click here to Send Casa a Private Message Add Casa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ImmyJ
Supreme tranceaddict

However, throw 'acid' into any song and it immediately becomes totally unlistenable to the same audience and makes you feel extra funny in the mouth.

Replace with 'marijuana' and it becomes every song you loved since the age of 14.

Use 'alcohol' instead and you need to leave, now. I heard honkytonkaddict.com is available.

It's funny how nobody has written a GHB song yet. Fuck that would be a disaster. Also brilliant. I guess the closest is:

PASTE

Old Post Mar-22-2012 02:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ImmyJ Click here to Send ImmyJ a Private Message Visit ImmyJ's homepage! Add ImmyJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
taface
Supreme tranceaddict

My baby does K all daaaaaaaaay

Old Post Mar-22-2012 04:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for taface Click here to Send taface a Private Message Add taface to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

Talking about drug music

Old Post Mar-22-2012 05:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Romchik22 Click here to Send Romchik22 a Private Message Add Romchik22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Leif
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by taface
My baby does K all daaaaaaaaay

beat me to it; well said

Old Post Mar-22-2012 11:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Leif Click here to Send Leif a Private Message Add Leif to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
feelgood
im cool, i swear.

The best.

crosstown can gtfo. PQM for the MF'n win.

release.

Old Post Mar-22-2012 13:49  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for feelgood Click here to Send feelgood a Private Message Add feelgood to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PivotTechno
senseless

Now that's what I'm talkin'bout...

P.S.:

WestsideWax Soundcloud

WestsideWax Mixcloud

New! WestsideWax Archives

Last edited by PivotTechno on Mar-22-2012 at 15:53

Old Post Mar-22-2012 15:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for PivotTechno Click here to Send PivotTechno a Private Message Add PivotTechno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Cocaine and Ketamine
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacklookin for another ID.. pleaes help... [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackU2 - "Where The Streets Have No Name" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread