Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Pages (82): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by chinamon
all i know is i really need a new blackberry. my 9000 is dying. would the 9700 be the best option?

If you're not down for the 9800, yeah. I can also see the cost of the 9700 dropping dramatically once the 9800 get's released.

Don't know of anything else on the horizon. Many different models, but all for different networks and stuff. Same shit really, sligh body and spec changes. And then the OS is pretty much standard.

I really like this slider tho, gonna have to wait to actually see it, the main determining factor is going to be the durability and fluidness of the slider. If they do it right and make it smooth and fluid and make it lock once up and lock in place when down (so it doesn't go on it's own in a pocket etc) and they make the rails and slide properly out of something strong, not to much plastic. I'm sold on it...

If it's a shitty slider like the HTCs... I'd have to pass.

But it looks beautiful!

Old Post Jul-13-2010 06:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mach X
If you're not down for the 9800, yeah. I can also see the cost of the 9700 dropping dramatically once the 9800 get's released.

Don't know of anything else on the horizon. Many different models, but all for different networks and stuff. Same shit really, sligh body and spec changes. And then the OS is pretty much standard.

I really like this slider tho, gonna have to wait to actually see it, the main determining factor is going to be the durability and fluidness of the slider. If they do it right and make it smooth and fluid and make it lock once up and lock in place when down (so it doesn't go on it's own in a pocket etc) and they make the rails and slide properly out of something strong, not to much plastic. I'm sold on it...

If it's a shitty slider like the HTCs... I'd have to pass.

But it looks beautiful!

the phone looks nice but ive never been a fan of slider phones. i also dont think my phone will last that much longer so if i have to get a new phone within the next month then i guess i will have to go with the 9700. just gotta see if im eligible for a hardware upgrade yet.

Old Post Jul-13-2010 06:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for chinamon Click here to Send chinamon a Private Message Add chinamon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
the phone looks nice but ive never been a fan of slider phones. i also dont think my phone will last that much longer so if i have to get a new phone within the next month then i guess i will have to go with the 9700. just gotta see if im eligible for a hardware upgrade yet.

everyone I know that has a 9700 loves it...so you're definitely safe getting one.

Old Post Jul-13-2010 14:32  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:

It looks awesome! I love it.

Old Post Jul-13-2010 14:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OkiDokie
A C M 1 P T

So last night I tried to send a MMS to my friend's phone, but I realized that when I highlight the picture I want to send, the 'send as mms' option is not there.

Apparently I can't receive them either.

Does anyone knows what's wrong/ how to fix it?

Thanks

quote:
Originally posted by shapes
No really there was blood, coming from my asshole.

Old Post Jul-23-2010 16:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for OkiDokie Click here to Send OkiDokie a Private Message Add OkiDokie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by OkiDokie
So last night I tried to send a MMS to my friend's phone, but I realized that when I highlight the picture I want to send, the 'send as mms' option is not there.

Thanks

it's "hackable" but I wouldnt risk it....my storm doesnt do mms too

Old Post Jul-23-2010 16:57  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by OkiDokie

Thanks

Who are you with and you provisoned?

Old Post Jul-23-2010 17:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

My old Pearl running BB OS 4.5 did MMS... how can the Storm not!? I think that's crazy and really unforunate!

Old Post Jul-23-2010 17:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by Jem_hadar
My old Pearl running BB OS 4.5 did MMS... how can the Storm not!? I think that's crazy and really unforunate!

It's not device or OS based, it's a carrier issue on certain BBs

Old Post Jul-23-2010 17:08  Canada
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
It's not device or OS based, it's a carrier issue on certain BBs

yep...the storm has MMS in europe but not here in N America...

It initially pissed me off but soon got over it cos anyone i want to send an MMS has a BB so i just BBM instead

Old Post Jul-23-2010 17:12  United Arab Emirates
1dawoman
Maybe Means Yes

quote:

I just upgraded my 8900 curve to a 9700 and I LOVE it, so I think it's a good choice...

I really like the 9800 but....I think I might pick the iphone instead of that next time I upgrade next year

Old Post Jul-23-2010 19:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for 1dawoman Click here to Send 1dawoman a Private Message Add 1dawoman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
urban_legend
Original Hammer Crew

quote:
Originally posted by 1dawoman
I just upgraded my 8900 curve to a 9700 and I LOVE it, so I think it's a good choice...

I really like the 9800 but....I think I might pick the iphone instead of that next time I upgrade next year

Just wait till you get it in your hands, very nice unit.

Old Post Jul-23-2010 19:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for urban_legend Click here to Send urban_legend a Private Message Add urban_legend to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (82): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWhat's he saying? choose to...? [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEmmanuel Top - "Turkish Bazar" (Reeloop Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread