Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > What's new in your crate? [physical/virtual]
Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Picked up ASC - Out of Sync and Auxcast Volume One on sale at Surus this week. Looking forward to finally giving Out of Sync a listen.

Old Post Jun-30-2013 10:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

It's pretty good, but makes more sense at about 1am in the rain than it does in summer. He's got another ambient album out on Silent Season this month.

Some stuff I snagged in Barcelona:

Choice - Paris EP
Lost Tribe - The Distant Voices EP (Utterly pointless, but it was €1)
Massive Attack Vs Mad Professor - No Protection

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jun-30-2013 11:04  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Choice - Paris EP

Did Garnier drop Acid Eiffel during his Sonar set? Would totally loose my shit if I heard that track live. The way it makes these incredibly squeaky and agressive acid tweaks sound like the most emotional thing ever is just magic.

Also, how much you'd pay for that one? I think the CD is pretty rare. Acid Eiffel obviously is one of the biggest tracks ever but I feel like the rest of the EP as well as a lot of other F-Com stuff (like the Deepside EPs) during that timeframe is criminally underrated.

Old Post Jun-30-2013 12:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Nah, it's far too mellow to have fitted in. He did play Man With The Red Face and Crispy Bacon though. When he slid in Crispy Bacon near the end of the set this 'roided up Italian bro next to me made a noise that can only be transcribed as "Urrrrrgh!", ripped off his T-shirt to reveal a spandex vest, pulled a gorilla mask over his head from absolutely nowhere and proceeded to fist pump with both hands for the duration of the track.

I paid something like €16 for it. The prices for everything in Barcelona seemed to vary wildly depending on as little as what street you were on. I would normally consider €16 (about £14.50) fairly pricey for an EP, especially as I'd just bought the Mad Professor album for €6, but I went in another store where things like GU:009 were being sold for €25.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jun-30-2013 12:14  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
When he slid in Crispy Bacon near the end of the set this 'roided up Italian bro next to me made a noise that can only be transcribed as "Urrrrrgh!", ripped off his T-shirt to reveal a spandex vest, pulled a gorilla mask over his head from absolutely nowhere and proceeded to fist pump with both hands for the duration of the track.

Old Post Jun-30-2013 12:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

Oh, I haven't updated this in a whiiiile. Let's see, recently:

Night Slugs Club Constructions Vol. 4 - Helix
LOTS of L.I.E.S stuff
new ASC off Silent Season + Auxcast Vol. 1 comp
Tomorrow's Harvest
Fort Romeau - Kingdoms
FaltyDL - Hardcourage
Vangelis - Blade Runner OST Reissue

bunch of other odds and ends + digital purchases

Old Post Jun-30-2013 14:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by enydo
LOTS of L.I.E.S stuff

Waiting for that outsider house only mix. Strictly analogue goth weirdo beats cut directly to tape.

Old Post Jun-30-2013 18:57 
Lagrangian
Suspended User

Willie Burns- No Answer [Creme]
Acid Jesus - Even More [Clone Jack...]
Mad Mike - Black technician. [Music Man]
Martyn - Newspeak [...]

Ubuntu, My Fellow Pleiadians, Ubuntu!

Old Post Jun-30-2013 19:04  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Lagrangian Click here to Send Lagrangian a Private Message Add Lagrangian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

quote:
Originally posted by Woony
Waiting for that outsider house only mix. Strictly analogue goth weirdo beats cut directly to tape.

I have enough of the shit to do one, actually. Recently bought an Opal Tapes "pay-what-you-want" thing that came with a whole compilation of stuff and a tshirt.

I don't think I could pull it off though, honestly. Those records are tough as balls to mix properly.

Old Post Jun-30-2013 19:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

quote:
Choice - Paris EP

Nice. Acid Eiffel is such a warm track.

quote:
Originally posted by enydo
Vangelis - Blade Runner OST Reissue

You talking about the red vinyl release? I've been meaning to pick that one up?

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Jun-30-2013 19:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

That's the one.

Old Post Jun-30-2013 19:53 
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Thumbs up

Good shit.

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Jun-30-2013 19:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > What's new in your crate? [physical/virtual]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAndy Moor @ Ministry of Sound (September 10-09-2010) [2011] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackVector 7 meets Blair Bitch - "Leprechaun" [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread