Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > 6 IDs from Anthony Pappa 2003 live sets
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
djash
1958-Immortal

quote:
Originally posted by DJEnergyRo
I do not believe only in samples from YT, I have this song Rip, I repeat, I have this Vinyl Rip.

I have both track versions from Vinyl Rip, and can assure you that is Original Mix some tracklist from the Internet are not properly write and errors are taken further.

But those 2 tracklists aren't taken from Internet identified by people, those came direct from Artists, who plays white lables. Untill i don't have vinyl itself, i believe in tracklists from Markus Schulz and Deepsky, posten on Proton website. Artists send mixes to radiostations mainly with tracklists, so Radio station just posted what they received from Dj.

Old Post Jan-16-2017 08:45  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for djash Click here to Send djash a Private Message Add djash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

quote:
Originally posted by djash
But those 2 tracklists aren't taken from Internet identified by people, those came direct from Artists, who plays white lables. Untill i don't have vinyl itself, i believe in tracklists from Markus Schulz and Deepsky, posten on Proton website. Artists send mixes to radiostations mainly with tracklists, so Radio station just posted what they received from Dj.

Ok, I have to talk to my friend on Discogs, who has this Vinyl.
I ask him if he edited correct the name of this two songs.

Old Post Jan-16-2017 09:11  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

Eric Entrena & James Cool - Energy (Dylan Rhymes Remix)

Yes it is.
He confirmed that edited them wrong.

He gave me the only site where you can find both versions, http://www.welcomedjshop.com/27870-...ool-energy.html you can listen to a sample on this site if you register an account.

And on Juno only Original Mix.
http://www.juno.co.uk/products/eric...ergy/126077-01/

Last edited by DJEnergyRo on Jan-16-2017 at 09:35

Old Post Jan-16-2017 09:28  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djash
1958-Immortal

So your samples were wrong labled?

Old Post Jan-16-2017 09:36  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for djash Click here to Send djash a Private Message Add djash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

ID 4 Anthony Pappa Live @ Tonic, Charlotte (15-Aug-03) = About this, I think is a jumble of several songs including, Cevin Fisher - Music Saved My Life (Acapella) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2_Ujap3-1k

Old Post Jan-16-2017 09:40  Romania
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

quote:
So your samples were wrong labled?

Yes, after making the Vinyl Rip wrote inadvertently reverse name.

Old Post Jan-16-2017 09:41  Romania
djash
1958-Immortal

quote:
Originally posted by DJEnergyRo
Yes, after making the Vinyl Rip wrote inadvertently reverse name.

And i was right with those versions? Original in Anthony Pappa and Dylan Rhymes in Deepsky set?

Last edited by djash on Jan-16-2017 at 12:50

Old Post Jan-16-2017 09:55  Ukraine
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

quote:
And i was write with those versions? Original in Anthony Pappa and Dylan Rhymes in Deepsky set?

Yes, Anthony Pappa is Original Mix.
Deepsky is Dylan Rhymes Remix.

I managed to download two short samples from welcomedjshop.

A. Original Mix http://www75.zippyshare.com/v/U4YWHMLc/file.html
B. Dylan Rhymes Remix http://www75.zippyshare.com/v/1oJ2garK/file.html

Old Post Jan-16-2017 10:30  Romania
djash
1958-Immortal

great! So finally we cleared this out! Add mistake to a tracklist is much worse than have ID.

Old Post Jan-16-2017 12:49  Ukraine
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

I forgot about this, ID 8 Anthony Pappa Live @ Tonic, Charlotte (15-Aug-03) = Pufo & Sin Plomo - Wind Up [Fire Music ‎- FIRE015]

Info: https://www.discogs.com/Pufo--Sin-P.../release/168294
Sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhdVubY_Lps

How many IDs you estimate that there are between 2000 to 2003 from the Anthony that have not posted yet?

Old Post Jan-19-2017 14:41  Romania
djash
1958-Immortal

thanks, added to archive!

for 2000-2003 years still remained

Year 2000 (0 Unknown Tracks)
Year 2001 (29 Unknown Tracks)
Year 2002 (27 Unknown Tracks)
Year 2003 (28 Unknown Tracks)

and still 6 samples can't edit due to some problem with codec or something else in DNA liveset 2001 and another 7 IDs left without samples in last set of 2003 due to lack of space on soundcloud.

So in total 84 IDs

Exactly now freed space fpr 7 samples, so in a few days will open last thread for 2003 with samples. And still 6 samples from 2001, which i should cut in soundforge.

Last edited by djash on Jan-31-2017 at 09:56

Old Post Jan-31-2017 09:33  Ukraine
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

Do not forget that I have posted in the past one correct answer to a song, HERE.

If you deleting good answers to SoundCloud, you win extra space (even if little) for the next IDs.

It is good progress, much of the IDs were solved.

Old Post Feb-01-2017 20:43  Romania

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > 6 IDs from Anthony Pappa 2003 live sets
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackproghouse ID#2 [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSpace Frog - Lost In Space (Yves Deruyter Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread