Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > So who is 40+ years old these days?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
WONTONnPHO
tranceaddict in training

38 here but love trance as much as ever so I still go to events that are worthy.

Old Post May-16-2019 02:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WONTONnPHO Click here to Send WONTONnPHO a Private Message Add WONTONnPHO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by WONTONnPHO
38 here but love trance as much as ever so I still go to events that are worthy.

how often are you going out these days?

Old Post May-16-2019 16:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WONTONnPHO
tranceaddict in training

I've just been going to about two events a year, one Dreamstate norcal event and maybe one club event. I need to get out more but have been too busy with work and IT certifcation studies -__- . I am really looking forward to ASOT Bay Area next month though!

Old Post May-16-2019 17:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WONTONnPHO Click here to Send WONTONnPHO a Private Message Add WONTONnPHO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mebot
Maverick

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Not 40 yet, but getting close.

Tbh, I haven't really gone out that much in recent years but I put some of that down to fact I started so early. I went to my first raves at 13. I was heavily clubbing by 15/16 and was somewhat over it as the scene changed from the "Golden age" by about 21/22.

Still went to big events, then moved to states a few years later and was like what the fuck, dance music is exploding here - it's like the 90's all over again lol.

Went out a ton between 2007 and 2013 so basically got a second bite of the cherry, and then again, the scene changed, EDM reared it's ugly head along with DJ's purely in it for the money and we fizzled out again.

Who knows, maybe it'll happen again here in LA or somewhere else but it would be greedy not to realize we had some amazing nights over the years.

I suppose I'm more in to impromptu parties here in LA and people's houses like in the hills and shit, and less the clubs.

^^^THIS x 100^^^^

quote:
Originally posted by WONTONnPHO

Yeah pretty much same here

Old Post May-26-2019 10:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Add Mebot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
[b]Originally posted by DJ RANN [/b

I suppose I'm more in to impromptu parties here in LA and people's houses like in the hills and shit, and less the clubs.

This is where I think the market is heading. LA/Vegas/NYC is killing it with events like this, me and my partners are doing events like these in San Diego and we are KILLING it with no headliners.

Our last party was 4/20 and we had about 1000+ people show up. This is DESPITE someone calling the cops on us and our first venue being shut down by the police (days after the event we got a picture of the actual 911 call screen from someone). We moved to a new location at 9pm that night and killed it until 6am!! We had a line around the block for hours!!! Then, someone (a venue we think) went out of there way and reported us with PICTURES to the California ABC because we were selling alky past 2am.

We have another event on 7/20 which happens to coincidentally be my bday and comic con weekend. I'm locking in a warehouse and permits as we speak so we wont have our haters shut us down again lol

Old Post May-29-2019 09:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
This is where I think the market is heading. LA/Vegas/NYC is killing it with events like this, me and my partners are doing events like these in San Diego and we are KILLING it with no headliners.

Our last party was 4/20 and we had about 1000+ people show up. This is DESPITE someone calling the cops on us and our first venue being shut down by the police (days after the event we got a picture of the actual 911 call screen from someone). We moved to a new location at 9pm that night and killed it until 6am!! We had a line around the block for hours!!! Then, someone (a venue we think) went out of there way and reported us with PICTURES to the California ABC because we were selling alky past 2am.

We have another event on 7/20 which happens to coincidentally be my bday and comic con weekend. I'm locking in a warehouse and permits as we speak so we wont have our haters shut us down again lol

fucking shady ass rats yo! I can't stand the haters who call/report parties.

did you take any pics that you can share?

Old Post May-29-2019 13:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
fucking shady ass rats yo! I can't stand the haters who call/report parties.

did you take any pics that you can share?

Even better:

Old Post Jun-05-2019 13:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

dude! That looks pretty sick! Do you guys serve booze all night?

Old Post Jun-05-2019 15:05  United States
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

32, go out 1 to 6 times a month. Average is probably around 2-3ish. Have 3 music outings scheduled for this month. Roughly 3-4 music festivals a year, plus burning man, and then typically a fire spinning festival or two (two this year, one last year).

Old Post Jun-07-2019 19:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > So who is 40+ years old these days?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackprog house track 2004-2005 [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAndy Moor vs. Orkidea - "YearZero" [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread