Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > how did everyone find out about Tranceaddict.com?
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Walter Mindz
4 The Evolution Of Trance

King ...

I found out about through Napster i think, but i'm not totally sure on that.

Old Post Jun-24-2001 23:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Walter Mindz Click here to Send Walter Mindz a Private Message Add Walter Mindz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

I was downloading music vids, and bbbidz.com had a link to this site. I dled like nuts to begin with..then slowed down, needed a tuen IDed, so I had to sign up. Came back and 'joined' the community later.

Old Post Jun-25-2001 00:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ V o r t e x
tranceaddict in training

The address was in an ID3 tag of one of my songs.. the song was really good and i decided to check out this site to see what else they had.

Old Post Jun-25-2001 00:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ V o r t e x Click here to Send DJ V o r t e x a Private Message Visit DJ V o r t e x's homepage! Add DJ V o r t e x to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Lex
Respect the Lex

I got the adress of a friend

Old Post Jun-25-2001 12:47  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Lex Click here to Send Dj Lex a Private Message Add Dj Lex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Palivar
Supreme tranceaddict

I don't remember

Old Post Jul-25-2001 04:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for Palivar Click here to Send Palivar a Private Message Add Palivar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rayDreamer
Senior tranceaddict

Cool Anscoop gave me this URL

I dunno when it was but it's quite a while since I got this page.
I was using Napster...Rest In Peace....and I found this guy ANSCOOP that had some stuff I wanted...I started downloading from him and we was chatting some...then he gave me this URL and after that the time just flew by...and alot of very good trance is in my archive :-)

thanx mate!!

Old Post Jul-25-2001 09:13  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for rayDreamer Click here to Send rayDreamer a Private Message Add rayDreamer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > how did everyone find out about Tranceaddict.com?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackhelp with this tune [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAalto - "Rush" (Super-8 Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread