Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Gronky
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Scoops
4 bags deep

Old Post Jan-07-2019 18:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops

“NO SEŃOR! NO SEŃOR! ...”

Old Post Jan-07-2019 23:57 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
It's probably wishful thinking, but this will be the year the Pats and the Celtics will both bring the cups to Boston.

50% done! Your turn, Kyrie

Old Post Feb-04-2019 03:54  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow

Besides 5 minutes in the 4th quarter, the game was a bore. This is coming from a Pats fan. I’m embarrassed to say the half time show was more entertaining.

Old Post Feb-04-2019 04:53 
ziptnf
Programming your future

quote:
Originally posted by Jon_Snow
Besides 5 minutes in the 4th quarter, the game was a bore. This is coming from a Pats fan. I’m embarrassed to say the half time show was more entertaining.

Even that's a stretch. Big Boi was the lone bright spot of an exhaustingly boring SB53. I wish they had taken what they paid Maroon 5 & Travis Scott and given it to Andre 3000 and had Outkast drive around in the Cadillac in fur coats rapping the whole time. That would have been way danker than a shirtless Adam Levine singing off key and Travis Scott randomly appearing for 30 seconds.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Feb-04-2019 15:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
Even that's a stretch. Big Boi was the lone bright spot of an exhaustingly boring SB53. I wish they had taken what they paid Maroon 5 & Travis Scott and given it to Andre 3000 and had Outkast drive around in the Cadillac in fur coats rapping the whole time. That would have been way danker than a shirtless Adam Levine singing off key and Travis Scott randomly appearing for 30 seconds.

So with you on this apart from the fact Big Boi was miming.

Would have loved to see a full outkast performance.

Travis Scott? The guy rapped for 30 seconds over a drake track lol and no drake.

Adam Levine is getting savaged for it.

I think the first comment on Reddit was "does anyone know what downers he was taking? I have a long flight and want to sleep"

But the best headline by far:

https://sports.theonion.com/super-b...d-sy-1832309931

Old Post Feb-04-2019 20:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Besides 5 minutes in the 4th quarter, the game was a bore. This is coming from a Pats fan.

I watch the other football, 3-0 is an acceptable half-time score

Sure, the Rams were dreadful, but the Patriots defence was nothing short of amazing, and although I was bored to death as a fan, I was stunned it was happening at all. Only two other teams in Super Bowl history managed to spend a whole half with no points at all - and the Rams had one of the best offences in the league (both during the season and postseason) up to that point. No wonder McVay looked like this:

I'd be pretty frustrated too

Old Post Feb-04-2019 23:51  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow

^

The Post headline summed it up nicely “Super Boring”.

I still had a great time with friends and family. I’ve found it more enjoyable watching regular or playoff games either by myself or with a couple of friends. The sb is hyped to death and it’s too disjointed with all the dam ads (which aren’t even interesting anymore). Wish we could have the continuous play of european football.

Speaking of which anyone see Cardiff City this weekend. Gave me chills the chant for Sala

Sing a song for Sala,
We will never let you go,
You will always be,
At the City with me.

Last edited by on Feb-05-2019 at 13:15

Old Post Feb-05-2019 00:30 
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
I still had a great time with friends and family. I’ve found it more enjoyable watching regular or playoff games either by myself or with a couple of friends. The sb is hyped to death and it’s too disjointed with all the dam ads (which aren’t even interesting anymore). Wish we could have the continuous play of european football.

That's the one thing I've yet to get used to in North American sports - the sheer amount of breaks and intervals and timeouts. Not complaining or anything, it's just different, and a bit confusing at first.
quote:
Speak of which anyone see Cardiff City this weekend. Gave me chills the chant for Sala

Sing a song for Sala,
We will never let you go,
You will always be,
At the City with me.

Saw it on the news, really heartwarming, and I'm glad they seem to have either found Sala or the pilot already. What a pity though

Old Post Feb-05-2019 11:55  Brazil
Jon_Snow

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
That's the one thing I've yet to get used to in North American sports - the sheer amount of breaks and intervals and timeouts. Not complaining or anything, it's just different, and a bit confusing at first.

No one here likes it either. You can use it as an opportunity for bathroom breaks or to eat. You can also record the game fast forwarding over the ads. But you have try to avoid inadvertently learning the results. Part of the reason soccer hasn’t taken off here is because they can’t sell the same amount of ads. Oh how I long for Communism.

Old Post Feb-05-2019 13:26 
wotyzoid
it's not house

That game was like igk's life, a huge fail.

Old Post Feb-05-2019 18:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
That game was like igk's life, a huge fail.

You were supporting the Rams, weren't you?

Sorry, but that's Boston's purpose in life: beat LA! Beat LA

Old Post Feb-06-2019 20:47  Brazil

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Gronky
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHouse Track from David Vendetta Party Fun set [2009] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOrielle - "All I Know" (4 Tune 500 Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread