Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Jay was Detained in China?
Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
The Producer Addict

hahaha wtf?!
so thats why you were 'off facebook' for a while then?

Bring it on down son, so you can get done, I got more styles than the miles to the sun,
Ninety three million five thousand flows, and heres one more for the HOoOoOoOOO'S!!!

Old Post Jan-14-2019 11:38  England
Click Here to See the Profile for [N]ûk|êû[Z] Click here to Send [N]ûk|êû[Z] a Private Message Add [N]ûk|êû[Z] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigitalPhoenix
On a new path to success!

Damn Jay! Ever since you took a shit in a swastika form (which I dont know how it was possible) and took a picture to show it here, I knew you were a racist fuck. Fuckin'-A I was in China about this time for work. Thank God I actually liked being there and even though I didnt know the language, I let them know I was thankful. Fun Fact CoR: Did you know they dont sell vodka unless it's a Western type of store. They sell their local, I wouldnt say equal but close, which is made out of fermented rice, called "Baijiu". And they sell it openly in almost every corner like 7-11 here. Alcohol percent is the same (at least the ones I bought) 40%

Old Post Feb-03-2019 00:27  Nicaragua
Click Here to See the Profile for DigitalPhoenix Click here to Send DigitalPhoenix a Private Message Visit DigitalPhoenix's homepage! Add DigitalPhoenix to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Heil Shitler, bro.

Sounds like you were in a lower tier city as vodka is most def sold there.

Old Post Feb-05-2019 22:59  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow

Jay I beginning to rory you take easy way out.

Old Post Feb-05-2019 23:34 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

I am Picasshole

Cannot be die

Old Post Feb-06-2019 00:22  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Jay was Detained in China?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackgerman track? [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDane Jolley - Boomsleng (Visiontool Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread