Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Producers thread
Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Philby
Statement: Die, meatbag!

not a bad tune, not really my style so im not into it that much but seems like a good effort

https://soundcloud.com/philby/phill...dness-july-2015

Old Post Apr-21-2006 02:16  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Philby Click here to Send Philby a Private Message Visit Philby's homepage! Add Philby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

inbox full! delete all your love letters from bateman begic.

Old Post Apr-30-2006 09:47  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

Done dude, send away =)

http://www.wtfnews.org

Old Post Apr-30-2006 10:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aesthetic Click here to Send Aesthetic a Private Message Add Aesthetic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MiSSyM
xxx

Smoking ..umm..something

any new tracks guys?

Old Post May-02-2006 12:20  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for MiSSyM Click here to Send MiSSyM a Private Message Visit MiSSyM's homepage! Add MiSSyM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

hey missy - i got something new im working on actually.. i wasnt gonna post it until a bit later but its at enough of a level to show =)

have a listen - www.aesthetic-music.com/APRIL_09_2.mp3

cheers

dave.

Old Post May-03-2006 23:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aesthetic Click here to Send Aesthetic a Private Message Add Aesthetic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ONION
How Emotional : \

quote:
Originally posted by Aesthetic
hey missy - i got something new im working on actually.. i wasnt gonna post it until a bit later but its at enough of a level to show =)

have a listen - www.aesthetic-music.com/APRIL_09_2.mp3

cheers

dave.

Mix: Clear as... good job... When the chorus kicks in however its a bit difficult to hear the bassline happening... could just be my monitors though

I like how you filtered out the bassline as the leadline was coming in... then dropped it back in... good stuff

Break is a bit too epicish for me... but hey thats a matter of taste. I like the subtle gating effect on your pads...

Awesome job man

Old Post May-03-2006 23:58  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for ONION Click here to Send ONION a Private Message Add ONION to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

Thanks for the review dude. I agree about the bass, i'll probably do some cutting on the leads/pads in the low end to give the bass a bit more room there..

I know what you mean about too epicish.. i'm working on a few other things that you might like more.

Thanks again

Old Post May-04-2006 00:27 
DJ_Ballistic
Nu-NRG Addict

i've never heard a bigger piece of crap in my life. give up now Dave it's just not happening

Just Kid Just Kid Dirty Boy

it's nowhere near as bad as flaunt it

Old Post May-04-2006 02:27  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_Ballistic Click here to Send DJ_Ballistic a Private Message Add DJ_Ballistic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
anarky
Supreme tranceaddict

Hey guys, this is a sample of something I'm trying to complete, any ideas on where I should go with this are welcome. And sorry, I don't have webspace since I'm living at student accomadation.

[Download the cheese]

Old Post May-04-2006 03:08  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for anarky Click here to Send anarky a Private Message Add anarky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
limitedtimeonly
Supreme tranceaddict

hehe just found a begic special on soulseekk

Solid Globe -North Pole (begics frozen mix)

Old Post May-04-2006 10:16  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for limitedtimeonly Click here to Send limitedtimeonly a Private Message Add limitedtimeonly to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

oh shit man, don't infect your hard disk with that trojan

Old Post May-04-2006 11:36 
MiSSyM
xxx

Love the start of that track Begic. lol you got the oriental type of trance happening. hehehhe. But yeah love the start/middle of it the most

Anarky when you click on that site, where do you d/l it from?

Old Post May-04-2006 13:20  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for MiSSyM Click here to Send MiSSyM a Private Message Visit MiSSyM's homepage! Add MiSSyM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Producers thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksecond track played by nick warren at vandit nite. need help with id [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackColin McNeil - "Cloudscience" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread