Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > TAs unite with computing power to fight Cancer
Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
oDrori
howdy

Ah well< I"m getting in this again>>>

Old Post Aug-25-2002 22:24  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for oDrori Click here to Send oDrori a Private Message Add oDrori to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fraggle
trancEaddict Neverland

hehehe...good-bye duron!!!

...just upped to a 1800xp

suck on that intel

muwahahaahhaahahhaahhaah!!!

Old Post Aug-27-2002 11:49  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fraggle Click here to Send Fraggle a Private Message Visit Fraggle's homepage! Add Fraggle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
netw3rkd
trancEaddict in JAIL

Hehe......I'm on a Celeron. It takes me 6+ hours to get 5% +

Celeron!

[23:18] <jdat> 1 800 738 0245 [23:18] <jdat> choose french [23:18] <jdat> get me[23:18] <jdat> wOOt[23:18] <jdat> call!

Old Post Aug-28-2002 20:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for netw3rkd Click here to Send netw3rkd a Private Message Visit netw3rkd's homepage! Add netw3rkd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raine
tranceaddict in training

I've been running this for over a year now and I just joined the team. My name is Adamation.

Old Post Sep-19-2002 00:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Raine Click here to Send Raine a Private Message Add Raine to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djSlain
[Suspended]

welcome!

Old Post Sep-19-2002 00:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for djSlain Click here to Send djSlain a Private Message Visit djSlain's homepage! Add djSlain to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dj_mdma
I'm on HarderFaster now.

Joined up too! adding 2.5ghz and 256 MB DDR ram to the team!

The Midnight Collective MySpace

Old Post Oct-13-2002 17:44  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for dj_mdma Click here to Send dj_mdma a Private Message Add dj_mdma to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mr. poopyhead
pho king guy...

quote:
Originally posted by a-aplz
Hehe......I'm on a Celeron. It takes me 6+ hours to get 5% +

Celeron!

ah hahaha.. i'm on a celeron too.. haha.. 366mhz... but the cancer proggy runs almost 14 hours a day on my comp, so i get quite a bit of work done, =P.

comparison device = 100
my peice of garbage = 51 <-- sucks, =P

Old Post Oct-16-2002 06:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mr. poopyhead Click here to Send mr. poopyhead a Private Message Visit mr. poopyhead's homepage! Add mr. poopyhead to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Elmo-On-XTC
Pea... Tear... Griffin

Just signed up and joined the TA team!

I should probably pickup some more ram and maybe a bigger hd. All the trance mp3s are taking up too much space

Old Post Nov-10-2002 16:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Elmo-On-XTC Click here to Send Elmo-On-XTC a Private Message Add Elmo-On-XTC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djSlain
[Suspended]

welcome to the project. what are ur computer stats?

Old Post Nov-10-2002 17:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for djSlain Click here to Send djSlain a Private Message Visit djSlain's homepage! Add djSlain to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tudo Beleza
Supreme tranceaddict

Sneaker Pimp

Just joined, my computer is running 24/7 so i should be able to pick up some points, and will get my friends to install it 2.

Old Post Nov-14-2002 02:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tudo Beleza Click here to Send Tudo Beleza a Private Message Add Tudo Beleza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceNerd
Supreme tranceaddict

Ok, I just joined up, and I'm going to end up having it running on several machines...

Weird though, this machine is a dual celeron 366, and it says my pc rating (CPU) is 100, just like the p4 1.5g.. strange.

Also, this software doesn't seem to use both CPU's... One's idling away, smoking cigarettes and getting into trouble...

Old Post Nov-20-2002 00:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceNerd Click here to Send TranceNerd a Private Message Visit TranceNerd's homepage! Add TranceNerd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon
Respect Mah Authoritah

yeah this software only uses 1 cpu, if you go to the united devies website and do a search in the forums there may be some info on getting the software to run twice, once on cpu1 and once on cpu2.

Jon

Beware of killer hamsters and the random running dogs.

Old Post Nov-20-2002 13:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for jon Click here to Send jon a Private Message Add jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > TAs unite with computing power to fight Cancer
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackProgressive tune needs ID [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMatt Darey - "Nocturnal Delight" (Sandler Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread